A couple red flags I noticed on their website:
1) Puppies within the same litter going for different prices-looks to be based on color.
2) Puppy being offered for two different prices based on if you want AKC papers or not with the dog. These papers cost them nothing as far as I know.
3)Some of the dogs parents are advertised as CERF tested, some have more testing than that. They should all have comprehensive testing done.
4)Bragging that a particular puppy's parents were less than 6 pounds a piece so it should be small. Breed standard for showing Havs is 8-14 lbs. Why are you breeding 6 lbers?
5)Guaranteeing projected future weights of dogs (Scotty will be only ten pounds!)
6) They ship their dogs, not a condemnation, but it would give me pause.
7) They take a 500 deposit so you can pick the color you want.
8) You have to have a vet visit within two business day of recieving your dog, or the health guarantee is void.
9) The questionnaire about where the dogs will end up does not seem very thorough, seems they are more concerned about your 500$ deposit, than where their puppy is going to live.
10)The health guarantee is only for if your puppy dies (and if can prove it was due to genetic reasons) , they will replace it, or if it has hip problems.
Some of the other members can chime in here, but there have to be better alternatives in TX.