Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Southern California & Baja California
Submit Photo: 4
Photo Submissions 40 Times in 40 Posts
Oliver, you're going to be okay!
- Ricky was neutered at 10 months
- Ricky was drugged up and totally out of it his first day
- Second day he was stressed out by the cone he was wearing (the most stressed out I think I have ever seen him)
- Third day I purchased a doggie diaper, that look like a pair of blue jeans, for him at Petco
- Fourth day, Ricky was wearing his blue jeans and bouncing off the walls. I called the Vet. He said keep him quiet has much as possible, no long walks, check his sutures frequently for bleeding or tearing, and other than that, let Ricky get back to his routine as soon as Ricky feels like it. The Vet said he would be more concerned about Ricky chewing or biting at his sutures than his feeling well enough to exercise a bit. Your Vet may have a different protocol for recovery, so check with them.
Five years later, Ricky is a very happy, very healthy, very active, muscular, 15 pound adult male with tons of libido
Oliver you are going to be just fine.
Tigerlily's Welcome to the Jungle (Ricky Ricardo)
(AKC titles) CGC, BN
Last edited by Ricky Ricardo; 02-21-2020 at 08:10 AM.