Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germantown, WI
Submit Photo: 1
Photo Submissions 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that your vet gave her an unfit bill of health too. You would have thought that the breeders vet would have noticed the things your vet noticed. It seems to me that you have two options. You either ask the breeder for the difference in $$ between what you paid as a show dog prospect and pet price, and have her spayed and keep her for a pet only, or you return her and wait for an appropriate show prospect (based on your vet's approval as well). As far as your daughter, you need to explain what happened. If she is bent on showing, she needs to have something that is show worthy and should settle for nothing less!