2. We need lots of pictures as you get more.
3. Suzi is right about the food. Whatever the breeder feeds then switch slowly if you want.
4. As far as treats go, make sure they are ALL made in the USA, not in China. There are three brands out there that are known for making dogs sick. I see them all over, and they're on sale a lot, but RESIST! Milos Kitchen, Waggon Trail (or something like that), and I can't remember the other. For training, I have some grain free, corn free, junk free 1/2 calorie each treats that he loves. I also have some higher calorie treats that are the same brand as his food (Wellness). He loves bully sticks (as most Havs do). I also have gotten treats by all the high quality brands (one is Natural Balance (bison and sweet potato or something, one is a Natural Choice Apples and something or another). I tried to get a wide variety of flavors in his treats so that it keeps him guessing. I don't have trouble with soft poops because of the big variety either, but I tend to stick to one kind in a day. There are other great choices out there, I'm sure others will chime in with those ideas, I just figured 6 or 7 different ones that I bought was enough for now, LOL.
5. Trooper loves his crate. All dogs are different, though. But they are people dogs and will be most happy wherever you are. Even though you described the mud room area, I am bad about picturing it in my head. Is it kinda close to your bedroom so you can hear your new one?
6. Are you going to do any type of indoor potty system for an indoor option? That's something to hugely consider with his arrangements.
7. I saw you said "collar". They are so small as pups that many people here recommend harnesses, even as they get to be full grown.
8. A good number of people here have car seats. I plan on buying one, I just haven't gotten around to that yet. My Trooper loves looking out the car window, so it'll be great for him. Hopefully your pup will love the car too. For the first trip home, the carseat may not be the best choice. Trooper was totally freaked out the first trip in the car (the way home from Katie's) and for sure would have freaked out in a car seat. We've taken him in the car a lot and he'd love it now. He might need to be closer to someone to feel safe. The laundry basket sounds like a nice idea, I didn't think of that, wish I did. Trooper was ALL over us in the car on the way home with his freak out.
9. Pictures. Did I mention we LOVE pictures!?!? heheh
PS. Tucker is a CUTE name!!!!!