Dana and John
Join Date: Jun 2013
Submit Photo: 0
Photo Submissions 6 Times in 6 Posts
First Time Extended Leave
Gibbs is 23 weeks old and has lived with Dana and I since he was 9 weeks.
Dana and I are leaving for Hawaii for 7 days, and leaving Gibbs with Dana's parents. He's been to their house on numerous occasions, but never overnight. He knows and loves them well as they will often dog sit, at either of our houses.
We are taking the following items:
1. Travel crate in which he sleeps.
2. Favorite blankets and towels.
3. PJ's with my and Dana's scent.
4. Favorite sleep and play toys.
5. Same food and treats.
6. Same leash.
7. His own couch and couch blanket.
Aside from possibly doing some overnights before (too late), is there anything else we should do?