Havanese Forum banner

Happy Easter

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Havtahava 
#1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say:) Happy Easter!-Happy Spring!:)

#3 ·
Very cute~! I love puppies in baskets! :eek:)
Happy Easter!
I hope we will be able to celebrate....my son has had a fever since Tuesday. He had a thoat culture done yesterday to rule out strep (I haven't gotten a call yet, so I am going to assume it's negative), and we were back at the dr late last night for pain in his ear (blocked eustation tube). Fun Fun!
I hope he is feeling better by Sunday!

#10 ·
Hey Julie - what a great picture. :) You should make it into an e-card and send it to your friends.

Katie - I am so sorry to hear about your son. I suffered greatly from ear infection as a child and can really empathise. Thankfully neither one of my kids had problems with ear infections. I hope he is feeling better.

#13 ·
Lets just say that those two poor stuffed animals didn't last too long after the picture was taken :D We just barely got the picture and he started to push the eggs off the couch and attack those the little lamb and chick :D It was funny!! We also had a ball with those toys afterwards because we winded them up and had races. Oreo really liked that ;)

#14 ·
Cute picture of Oreo!Thanks for the nice comments.I couldn't believe we got Quince in that basket!He fills it up pretty good!No room for treats!LOL!My daughter and I just stuck him in there grabbed a couple of Robbie's eggs and snapped a few photos!You all should try it!I couldn't believe how good he just sat there....unfortunately most of the pictures show his green/yellowish eye reflection :( This one was the best for avoiding that,however his eyes aren't wide open either! Hope you all have a great spring and a wonderful Easter holiday........

#15 ·
Thanks, Debbie! I was about to remind Julie to post the great pic of Quincy in the photo challenge thread! GMTA :)

Oreo's picture should be in there too!

I just love the tongue hanging out of Quincy! :D

A happy Easter to you all! I hope you get to enjoy some time with friends/family and have a great weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.