Well it has been a challenging last 6 months!
* We sold our previous home of 7 years and purchased a new home in the same 55+ community
* We immediately started a somewhat major remodel and the work continues! (still no completed back yard)
* I have lost 40 pounds in the last several months as a result of going to Weight Watchers.
* Missed the Havanese Specialty in Las Vegas as a result of our new house closing that weekend. Had made plans to meet up with Papa and Mama of Shama. Tried to communicate with them but ShamaMama inbox was full and my messages bounced. ShamaMama please clean out your inbox.
* My usually trusty computer crashed and I lost all my saved passwords.
* Tried to reset my password on HF and it has been a nightmare. HF owners were VERY UNHELPFUL. Didn't answer any of my emails asking for help. GRRRRRRRRR!
* Was unable to wish Ricky Ricardo a happy 6th birthday on January 21. So, happy birthday big guy. You make my life complete and full of joy!
* Had a fall in November and busted up my knee pretty bad. Had another fall in December andput a gash in my forehead, a black eye, and two broken ribs. Getting old is physically challenging!
* I am currently flat on my back in bed with a bad case of bursitis in my right hip joint. Hobbled to doctor today. He prescribed bed rest, pain killers, and physical therapy. If not better in a week or two, he will take more drastic measures!
* With lots of time on my hands, I was able to reset my HF password this afternoon using grit, guile, determination, and a bit of swearing!
So there you have the abbreviated version of recent life at Ricky's house. There is more, but I will update in some of the current threads and a few new ones - for better or worse. Good to be back!