Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums

Havanese Forum : Havanese Forums (https://www.havaneseforum.com/forum.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.havaneseforum.com/82-introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi from new puppy Yoshi & me! (https://www.havaneseforum.com/82-introduce-yourself/137186-hi-new-puppy-yoshi-me.html)

yoshibear 11-21-2020 12:59 PM

Hi from new puppy Yoshi & me!

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

Greetings to you all and your pups. Very grateful to have found this forum!

My new Havanese named Yoshi is a delight. He's 15 weeks, very sweet, and smart.

We live in the metrowest Boston area, and in addition to Yoshi have an older rescue mixed-breed dog, a Siberian Forest Cat, and farm animal pets outside: sheep, goats, and ducks. We're animal lovers, as you can tell :)

I look forward to reading & learning more, and to posting a couple burning questions i have as well.

Best wishes all,
Yoshi's mom

Molly120213 11-21-2020 01:54 PM

:welcome:

Vartina Ancrum 11-21-2020 02:13 PM

Welcome

yoshibear 11-21-2020 02:50 PM

Thank you Molly and Vartina for your welcome messages!

krandall 11-21-2020 04:34 PM

Hi there! We are also in the Metrowest area! There are actually a lot of Havanese people in this area, and PRE-COVID, we used to get together for playdates several times a year. We hope to do that again when all this horrible-ness is behind us! I usually post on the forum when we are going to have one, but if you'd like me to put you on our email list so you are notified for sure, PM me with your email address, and I'll put you on the list!

The playdates are usually either in my safely fenced backyard in Holliston, another friend's house in West Roxbury, or a third one in Berlin. (although there is no reason it can't be at someone else's house too if someone has an appropriate yard and wants to host)

yoshibear 11-21-2020 05:06 PM

Hi Krandall--how great! We'd love to do that. I'll PM you with my contact info.

ShamaMama 11-21-2020 07:20 PM

Welcome! That photo of Yoshi is ADORABLE! I'm jealous that you're going to get to meet Karen and her dogs in person (dog?) one day!

Mama Mills 11-21-2020 08:02 PM

Welcome!! Yoshi couldn’t be cuter!

krandall 11-21-2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShamaMama (Post 1466232)
Welcome! That photo of Yoshi is ADORABLE! I'm jealous that you're going to get to meet Karen and her dogs in person (dog?) one day!

You know you are welcome any time too, and I KNOW Shama will fit in carry on!!! ;)

Faithb 11-22-2020 03:45 AM

Welcome! Yoshi is adorable.