Havanese Forum banner

Handsome Hobbes

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  motherslittlehelper 
#1 ·
Well, after raining basically nonstop (give or take a day or two) for almost two weeks, Hobbes has become a matted mess. I finally have him all brushed out after way to much time to think about!

He just had a bath too, but of course he needed to go outside in the mud before I could get a picture! :eek:

Just thought I'd do a photo update because as much as I love the long hair, he is most definitely getting a haircut the first week of May!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
he's a doll no matter what.

#3 ·
Well, the groomer had an unexpected opening come up. So Hobbes got cut today. I don't hate it, but I'm not sure I'm in love with it. It's so short! It's much shorter than I was expecting. The groomer said he had too many knots.:eek: I thought I'd been doing a pretty good job with keeping them out and then doing damage control after a bad week. I've been using a comb not a brush and doing him 10-15 minutes a day. I guess I'll just have to try again. He's throwing his coat now, so maybe as it grows back it will be easier.

If I had know the body was going to be cut so short, I probably would have just had them made the head short as well. He kind of looks like a huge head on a small body. Oh well, it will certainly be easy that's for sure. He's cute to me no matter what!b:D

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.