Havanese Forum banner
poisoning
1-2 of 2 Results
  1. General Discussion
    Just a reminder when taking those walks around the neighborhoods and parks that it is the season for people to pour tons of chemicals (most of which are unsafe! Especially for small dogs) When they are sniffing for a place to go, they could get a whiff of something dangerously toxic, so be...
  2. Health Issues and Questions
    I received this today and thought I'd share it, since many of our little fur babies are notorious for eating anything they can get into their mouths. "Tip of the Week" from DogAge.com What to Do If Your Pooch Eats Something Poisonous Originally published on October 29, 2009 Dogs seem to have a...
1-2 of 2 Results
Top