Havanese Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Omaha, Nebraska! I’m so glad I found an active and helpful forum with other Havanese owners! Toy and small breed dogs don’t seem to be as popular in the Midwest as they are maybe on the coast or bigger cities, so I look online for a lot of tips and guidance to questions I have. I have a 3 yr old Bichon, and a 12 weeks old Havanese puppy. I had such a difficult time finding a friend for my sweet, calm Bichon to play and grow old with, and the Havanese is almost identical in characteristics. So far, they are getting along great! Just need to get this cute little puppy trained 😊

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi from Omaha, Nebraska! I’m so glad I found an active and helpful forum with other Havanese owners! Toy and small breed dogs don’t seem to be as popular in the Midwest as they are maybe on the coast or bigger cities, so I look online for a lot of tips and guidance to questions I have. I have a 3 yr old Bichon, and a 12 weeks old Havanese puppy. I had such a difficult time finding a friend for my sweet, calm Bichon to play and grow old with, and the Havanese is almost identical in characteristics. So far, they are getting along great! Just need to get this cute little puppy trained 😊
Welcome! I am new here too. Just yesterday!

·
Metrowest, MA
31,844 Posts
Welcome!!! We have an unofficial "rule" here... We MUST.HAVE.PUPPY.PICTURES! 💗

·
Metrowest, MA
31,844 Posts
So cute!!! that’s better!!! ❤

·
Premium Member
4,548 Posts
Welcome and thanks for the pictures. We adopted Willow from a couple who previously had Bichons. They told me that Willow was easier to groom than their Bichon. I can't compare though, as I've never had a Bichon. Plus Willow hadn't blown her coat yet when we adopted her so they really didn't experience her adult coat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts