Havanese Forum banner
321 - 330 of 330 Posts

· Janet Hicks
276 Posts
When it says registration is that for those of us who have to pick up our goody bags? :)
YES! Even if you just want a goodie bag, you have to register. They will not give one to you unless you are registered. The registration will also get you a name tag. Don't forget to sign up for the HRI reception (its free but they would like to know how many are attending!) or any of the other functions. Some are free, some are not. The boxed lunches are a great convenience as it can get pretty pricey eating at the restaurant.

So everyone - REGISTER!! Deadline is I think tomorrow....?

· Mom to Ricky and Sammy
9,803 Posts
Helen, even if you had use of your laptop, those attending aren't going to be on their laptops all the time. The best way to contact other forum members is to hunt them down (the boas are a definite help!) and then ask them their room #. I did that the past two yrs. and made a list for myself. That way, I could call them when I was in my room and see what they were up to and if I could crash whatever it was they were doing! See? Always thinking.... :evil:

Who else on here is taking the Dr. Dodd's Thyroid seminar? I'm going, it's from 1-5 Wed.

Janet, hubby and I are signed up for all the evening events. They're fun! :)

· Registered
899 Posts
Now I am getting excited-one week from today at this time I will be boarding a plane heading for CA-both Frannie & I will be on Rescue Remedy-I HATE TO FLY.

I have a SUV waiting-don't want a car in CA since I have not driven one in years-don't want to learn how to redrive a car in that traffic-

Have the days before the Nationals start mapped out-I checked and dogs are allowed in Yosemite on the paved paths-Ms Frannie is going to be quite the sightseer-LOL

Pat
Miss Paige-who will be mad at me for months if not years since she is being left home
Mr Roman-who could care less as long as he does not have to get in "THE BAG"
Ms Frannie-who thinks Mom is NUTS for taking her along.

· Registered
899 Posts
Kathy,

I decided to leave the PRINCESS at home-this trip is for Frannie. I want her to take part in the Rescue Parade-and get a ribbon-Paige will have lots (I hope) of Nationals to go to and with Frannie and her age we just don't know how many more she will be making-I am call this The Memory Trip-Fisherman's Wharf-Yosemite-Napa Valley and anything else I can fit in.

Pat (humom to)
Miss Paige
Mr Roman
Ms Frannie

321 - 330 of 330 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.