Havanese Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I'll start adding photos here as I get to them! These are all cell phone photos in this batch, so excuse the quality! :) Most are going there or coming home, with just a few at the show!

The first is Pixel and me with two friends after the Puppy 4-6 class. The others are letting the dogs run free in a filed on the way home. They sure deserved it! The puppies were trailing leashes, as emergency brakes, and the adult dog that didn't belong to either of us needed to stay on leash, poor girl!

Attachments

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
More running F-R-E-E-e-e-e!!!, going through Cleveland and farm land, and evening "dog talk" in our hotel room.

Attachments

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Best of Breed Bitches at the regional on Thursday, and the POURING rain... like a WALL of water, we hit on the drive to Chicago.

Attachments

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've got more, but the forum won't let me upload them. There must be some sort of daily limit or something...

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Karen, is that your friend Elinor with Tony and Poppy? All the dogs look great!
Yes, Elinor, Tony, Poppy and a little red boy (as yet un-named) went home with Pam King. ;)

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All great pictures to see. You look so nice all dressed up in the first picture Karen. Where ya off to??
It was just after we all showed in the 4-6 Puppy class, Evelyn. I think, from Pixel's HUGE yawn, that we tired her out! ;)

· Metrowest, MA
32,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice pictures… I watched Thursday's streaming video, but I am sure it was so much more fun to actually be there!
Yes, and Thursday was the regional, not the national. So didn't hold quite the same cache. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.