Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Delaware. My partner and I are first time dog owners who just welcomed Ozzy, Prince of Barkness to our home! I grew up around golden retrievers but this is the first puppy of our own. He's 13 weeks and so sweet and friendly.

Looking forward to checking out the forum!
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Dog supply

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is Ursa Minor, born in April 2021.
She's still changing every day but overall she has great energy and loves people and other dogs.
She's very funny and adorably curious, and most of all, oh so sweet.

Also, I'm pretty sure she loves my husband more than me. I have many photos of her snuggling with him and barely any of us chilling together.

(I hope it's ok to post one too many...)
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Ear Watch
Hairstyle Leg Comfort Sleeve Liver

·
Registered
514 Posts
She's still changing every day but overall she has great energy and loves people and other dogs.
She's very funny and adorably curious, and most of all, oh so sweet.

Also, I'm pretty sure she loves my husband more than me. I have many photos of her snuggling with him and barely any of us chilling together.

(I hope it's ok to post one too many...)
View attachment 176543 View attachment 176542
She is such a cutie! I’m going to guess that you’re just the person that takes more photos and she loves snuggling with you too 😊

·
Super Moderator
3,785 Posts

Here’s Jolene, born 6/20/21.
What is it with all these 2021 puppies? Were they ALL at the front of the line when the cute gene was handed out? Just an unbelievable group of puppies...and Ducky and Chase from the Easter Basket litter haven't even signed in yet!

·
Metrowest, MA
29,823 Posts
My 2021 Bred-by puppy High Jump Shutter Bug, AKA "Ducky" born on April 5th. He has been a star in the conformation ring since starting a few days after turning 6 months old. (as soon as eligible)
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

He is the apple of his mother's eye.
Plant Dog Houseplant Wood Carnivore

In the ring again. He has shown 6 times (3 weekends) and has only NOT won the points (Winners Dog or Best of Winners) only once, completely amateur owner handled! Unfortunately, Covid has us staying home for the next few months again, so it will be a while be for I can finish his championship. The way he has been showing, and considering how much the judges like him, my plan is to special him once his adult coat comes in. (which is starting now)
Dog Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore Christmas tree

In between, he's still a normal, silly, (sometimes a wee bit naughty) and 100% Havanese puppy!
Dog Wood Carnivore Floor Flooring

Surveying his kingdom.
Dog Plant Dog breed Felidae Wood

This is what he does when he wants to be picked up for some loving! Who could resist that?!?!
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Companion dog

A new trick he's working on! He likes pushing his wagon.
Wheel Tire Dog Automotive tire Wood

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Fabulous puppy photos! Thanks for sharing! (There is no such thing as too many photos in this forum!) I was already following Kiki on IG, but now I'm following Ursa too!

Karen, can you please post a video of Ducky pushing his wagon? Thanks!

Where are the rest of the 2021 puppies?

💚💛🧡💜💙

1 - 20 of 45 Posts