Havanese Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,774 Posts
All of these cute puppy pictures make me want… another puppy!
DANGER, DANGER, CODE RED! @Havanese Dreams needs to be put in quarantine because she has a highly contagious disease. o_O If she keeps talking like this it could start a new pandemic. Several other members on HF already suffer from this affliction, MHS. MHS is also known as the Potato Chip syndrome (I bet you can't stop with just one). Once you are infected with MULTIPLE HAVANESE SYNDROME, there is only one known cure...getting another Havanese! If you think you might have symptoms of MHS, I recommend you get yourself to a Vet immediately who can fit you with a cone big enough to cover your eyes so you can't see all these cute 2021 puppies, every one of them a winner. You have been warned!

Me? I don't look at the photos. 😖 That helps to keep me from falling off the Havaholic addiction wagon! 🥴

·
Metrowest, MA
29,809 Posts
I think @DogFather’s warning about how contagious MHS is came too late and I want another puppy. Somebody help me! 🤣🙂
Nope. Look at my sig picture. I CERTAINLY can’t help you! LOL!

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
DANGER, DANGER, CODE RED! @Havanese Dreams needs to be put in quarantine because she has a highly contagious disease. o_O If she keeps talking like this it could start a new pandemic. Several other members on HF already suffer from this affliction, MHS. MHS is also known as the Potato Chip syndrome (I bet you can't stop with just one). Once you are infected with MULTIPLE HAVANESE SYNDROME, there is only one known cure...getting another Havanese! If you think you might have symptoms of MHS, I recommend you get yourself to a Vet immediately who can fit you with a cone big enough to cover your eyes so you can't see all these cute 2021 puppies, every one of them a winner. You have been warned!

Me? I don't look at the photos. 😖 That helps to keep me from falling off the Havaholic addiction wagon! 🥴
I loved reading this and oops I did catch it this year! We pick up number 2 in February.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts