Havanese Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Havanese Club of Southern California annual Specialty Show has been announced.

The Havanese Club of Southern California Concurrent Specialty Show is Saturday, March 5, 2022. Our Show will be at the Los Angeles Fairplex in Pomona. We are concurrent with Kennel Club of Beverly Hills. Come to sunny Southern CA and have 5 days of shows! Kennel Club of Beverly Hills has the Saturday show videotaped for TV! Come out and enjoy watching the event. Entries close Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Judge for Havanese Club of Southern California Show is
Lydia Coleman-Hutchinson

There will be competition and trophies in several classes:

Best of Breed
Best of Winners
Best of Opposite Sex
Select Dog
Select Bitch
Award of Merit
Best Veteran
Best Puppy
Best Bred by Exhibitor
Best Owner Handler
Winners Dog
Winners Bitch
Best Stud and Brood Bitch, (if needed)
First in Class: HCSC will sponsor all

There will be Havanese competing from all over the Western U.S. and perhaps further. Typical weather should be in the 70's F. Convenient airport is Ontario Regional (ONT), just a couple of miles from the Fairplex venue. There are several dog friendly hotels in the immediate area from the Sheraton to Motel 6. Entrance to the show is free but there is a $15 per day fee for on-site parking.

Ricky Ricardo and I will be in attendance all day on Saturday, Mar. 5 and Sunday, Mar. 6. We both will be "worker bees" at the show. I believe there will be a "Meet the Havanese Breed" booth at the show and we will be working that part of the time. Many of the West Coast top Havanese breeders will be there.

Is there any interest in having a Havanese Forum meet-up on Saturday night? Leave questions and interest in the comments below or send me a PM.

· Banned
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MORE INFORMATION

Things are going smoothly...chair backs and crate pouches are at the embroiders and grooming bottles are being made. I bought fabric yesterday for the card holders and will take them to the seamstress on Tuesday. I have been in contact with our rosette person, she has some new designs and I asked her to incorporate some. I know exhibitors really like the big rosettes and I don't want to take that away.
Now on to the Welcome Bags....as you all know, our member, Janell Figueroa passed away unexpectedly and she was doing the Welcome Bags. I am not sure how much she had done but I have taken the reins so to speak to continue with the bags. Janell did a fabulous job with our last bags...we had so much positive feedback on them. I am asking that all of you donate to the bags....it can be something simple like a small treat for the exhibitor or a dog treat for the dog....toys, shampoo samples, pens for marking catalogs....anything really.... Let's continue with the great bags that Janell put together. Perhaps dog top knot bands???? Feel free to personalize the donation, for example, if you decide to donate small spray bottles, put a sticker on there saying donated by......have some fun with your donation....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.