Havanese Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All puppies are spoken for.

The three black puppies are Birdy's litter. They're only 4-1/2 weeks old in this video. They had never seen the other puppies before.

Normally, they wouldn't be quite old enough to come out on the porch yet, and not with other puppies. Being only three of them, and Birdy's milk is always so rich, they are close in weight to the older puppies. The red ones are a little over 6 weeks, and just turned 7 weeks.

The black puppies acted like they were all old friends. They joined right in. They're the bravest puppies I've ever seen. Pam drove up, just coming back from the grocery store, and all the adults ran to the screen, barking excitedly at Pam's arrival. All the older puppies stopped in their tracks, and were looking to see what was going on, but the black puppies ran to the x-pen separating them from the adults to try to get in on the action. I think if the fence hadn't been there, they would have run right in with the pack.

I've had the three black ones in the living room, with the adults, a few times, but never with the other puppies.

I wouldn't trust 4-1/2 week old puppies to find the litter boxes out there, on their own, so they didn't stay long.

Registered
All puppies are spoken for.

The three black puppies are Birdy's litter. They're only 4-1/2 weeks old in this video. They had never seen the other puppies before.

Normally, they wouldn't be quite old enough to come out on the porch yet, and not with other puppies. Being only three of them, and Birdy's milk is always so rich, they are close in weight to the older puppies. The red ones are a little over 6 weeks, and just turned 7 weeks.

The black puppies acted like they were all old friends. They joined right in. They're the bravest puppies I've ever seen. Pam drove up, just coming back from the grocery store, and all the adults ran to the screen, barking excitedly at Pam's arrival. All the older puppies stopped in their tracks, and were looking to see what was going on, but the black puppies ran to the x-pen separating them from the adults to try to get in on the action. I think if the fence hadn't been there, they would have run right in with the pack.

I've had the three black ones in the living room, with the adults, a few times, but never with the other puppies.

I wouldn't trust 4-1/2 week old puppies to find the litter boxes out there, on their own, so they didn't stay long.

馃グ

Registered
Oh gosh..... your house must be the happiest place on earth. Watching these puppies puts everyone in a good mood. Thanks for sharing your happiness.

Metrowest, MA
The one on the far right reminds me of a little Ducky! 鉂

Reactions: LeleRF
1 - 8 of 8 Posts