Havanese Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donna Davidson's Yoyo is now CH Noelle's Autumn Leaves. He received WB and BOW yesterday and today at the Tulsa shows. Yoyo is the third puppy to finish from our litter with Mimi (CH JoLain's Remember Me) and Noah (CH Northstar's Two by Two). He also received a 1st in his class at the National Specialty so many of you saw him there.

His littermate Cobbie (Noelles' Autumn Harvest) received WB today and should be our 4th champion soon. I do not know who received BOS today other than the fact that she is a special that wasn't shown yesterday.

Dina's Sky was BOB both days and I believe he received a group 3 today. Congratulations Dina and Cherie! I apologize for not knowing who the other winners are but it's hard to get complete information when you are not there.

Lois Demers is showing Yoyo, Cobbie and Sky. Yeah Lois!!!!!

Linda

Linda

·
Registered
847 Posts
Linda,
I got to meet YoYo today. So pretty! I think I've met all the littermates, now. Really amazing litter.
Congratulations again!
Dawna

G

·
Congratulations to Linda, Dina and all the other winners and participants!! I have a mini-brag. My little Salsa took RWB...this is Salsa's second show and she has a very inexperienced handler...so this is big for us, LOL.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dawna, thanks for the nice comments about Mimi's litter. She had 6 puppies in that litter so you've seen all but two of them. The other two are making kids happy in pet homes. Freddie is a brindle who looks a lot like Yoyo and Peepers looks a lot like Windy. I'm hoping that this next litter looks like their big brothers and sisters.

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Congratulations, Linda! I got to meet Donna & YoYo many times on the way to the National and also during the Specialty. They are both wonderful. YoYo is a beautiful boy!

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
I heard a rumor that the wonder litter now has brothers and sisters!
( Waiting for photos....)

Tami, I cant believe yall got dumped, did that judge NOT know who salsa was??? She might need a MySpace page to get the word out.

I bet Donna is pleased to have YoYo back home! Congrats!

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Melissa, I heard that very same rumor!

Linda, I'm also looking forward to seeing pictures of the new litter. With beauties like that first breeding, the repeat is bound to be fabulous as well.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm still in that fuzzy area of not enough sleep. You would think that since Mimi was considerate enough to have them in the afternoon that I wouldn't be sleep deprived. She has her babies so fast when she decides to deliver that I was alert to every little sound she made that night. Then last night I listened for babies that couldn't find their way back to mom.

Mimi did have a repeat litter of 6 puppies (3 girls and 3 boys) yesterday. They are healthy, active and gaining weight. Mimi is very protective right now and doesn't allow anyone to even enter the hallway to my room.

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Well it sounds like Mimi is a great mom protect and concker LOL Congrad to you and mimi what great news You will have to put some pictures up we love to see them Susan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts