Havanese Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very cute! I love the mischievous side of havanese, it's pretty amusing.

My boy is 7 months now. He is fully potty trained (one accident every so often - very rare these days, usually my fault or only if it's raining outside lol) and he LOVES trick training. He's a smart little guy, he loves puzzles too.

Enzo also had no problem with nail trims when he was tiny, but suddenly now is super uncomfortable with them (no biting though. He just is quite jumpy)

His naughtiest behavior is STEALING. He LOVES to steal. We have most areas in the house gated off, and he is never left alone unsupervised (he has a playpen and crate for when we leave). He's obsessed with finding things that belong to other people to bring to his chewing bases. Right now he is obsessed with my beanie, since it has a fun pompom on it. He used to steal shoes and hair ties before we had the baby gate. It's adorable though, since he's really not strong enough to destroy anything and we've done a lot to prevent any escalated resource guarding behaviors. The most he does is walk away, or make me whip out a biscuit to trade for a higher value item. He's also OBSESSED with sticks, but he's really not supposed to bring them in the house or chew on them. Sometimes, he will sit at the door (his signal to go outside to go potty) and instead of going potty he just tries to grab a stick to bring in the house. LOL. He's stubborn about it but not mean.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts