Havanese Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and they have earned their freedom in the house. We let them play loose in the house on their own, during some playtimes now. This is the end of the last play time at night.

Pam and I were watching TV last night, and the puppies were running wild in the house. This picture was illuminated by the flash. It was really pretty dark in there.

They were all asleep around my feet, and under my chair. We let them sleep there for a while, and then pu
Wood Tree Comfort Flooring Floor

t them to bed for the night.

·
2005-2021
1,790 Posts
Ditto and Phoenix would do zoomies around the dining room table until one of them quit. It was always Ditto that kept going and he was 4 years older. He had the energy of a young pup, even at 15 years old, until the end.:cry:

·
Metrowest, MA
29,823 Posts
They had worn out all the adults by then too. The adults will play with them for a while, but then jump up on furniture to safety. I don't think there is a happier dog of any age than one completely worn out after playing.
I was really worried about Kodi and how he was adjusting to “retirement” until Panda decided to stop “over-mothering” Ducky and allow him to play freely with “Uncle Kodi”. Now, when I take him in for his Chiro, the vet says, he not only feels “good” again, he finally is starting to feel FIT again! And it’s all from playing with Ducky! He’s even totally off all pain meds!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts