1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Jasper Marley and Pixie
87 Posts
Hi Dave, this sounds so much better, i'm going to send a copy to my vet, pixie is due for her spay in the next few weeks so i will see what is said. I never really thought about which way it was done before.

·
Gigi
2,468 Posts
I to shall speak to our vet about this option it sound so much better, I'm dreading getting her done, she is still such a silly little girl!!

·
Metrowest, MA
26,657 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Sophie will be spayed in the next month, and I'm so dreading it! Unfortunately, when a vet has been practicing for many years, they have their way of doing things and plan to continue to do it that way. I know my vet and she won't change, but I will talk to her about it.

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sophie will be spayed in the next month, and I'm so dreading it! Unfortunately, when a vet has been practicing for many years, they have their way of doing things and plan to continue to do it that way. I know my vet and she won't change, but I will talk to her about it.
yeah vets if they do like this procedure won't be changing overnight. But by the time you get your next female, he might be ready. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts