Havanese Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I going to get my almost 6 month old CoCo sprayed in 2 weeks because of her large apatite I'm afraid of weight gain I'm tring to exorcise her as much as possible I feeding her daimond for small breed puppy an she love it I was told of after woods she weight can balloon please get me advice

·
Metrowest, MA
27,653 Posts
I going to get my almost 6 month old CoCo sprayed in 2 weeks because of her large apatite I'm afraid of weight gain I'm tring to exorcise her as much as possible I feeding her daimond for small breed puppy an she love it I was told of after woods she weight can balloon please get me advice
A dog's weight is in direct proportion to what the owner feeds. The dog doesn't have any control over how much she eats... you do. So if you don't overfeed her, she CAN'T get fat.

Most healthy dogs will eat whatever they are given, with no regard for their weight. So it is up to us to give them portions that maintain a healthy weight.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Emmie was spayed at 7 months and did not gain extra weight. She's now almost 15 months old and only weighs 8.5 lbs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts