Havanese Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
28,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because of Covid, AKC started a program where you can earn Rally titles at home this year by sending in video of 3 different Rally courses (which they provide) They had started with just Novice, then more recently added Intermediate. panda already has her Rally Novice title, but once they opened up Intermediate, it meant we could play too!

It's not as easy as it sounds, because even though you get to do it at home, there are a LOT of distractions in your yard, and you also have to get the video right! The first time I ran her through this course, she actually did a better job. But I found that I had positioned the iPhone so that it missed the two outside cones! So the video was no good!!! :Cry::censored: so then I had Dave video for me the second time. The problem with THAT was, "Why is Daddy standing there so quietly watching us? He doesn't usually do that!" A NEW kind of distraction! :rolleyes:

But it's still pretty good, and definitely good enough for a "Q". This is our second one. One more, and I'll have the three runs I need to send in for her Rally Intermediate title!:

·
Metrowest, MA
28,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reactions: Faithb

·
Premium Member
3,319 Posts
Beautiful! Thanks for posting the video!

DH asked me how old Panda was, and I said, "Oh, I don't know, maybe 11 months or a little over a year ..." Then I looked at your TickerFactory to see that Panda is only about four months younger than Shama who is five! I guess I always think of Panda as your baby! Now I'll remember that Shama is between Pixel and Panda in age!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful! Thanks for posting the video!

DH asked me how old Panda was, and I said, "Oh, I don't know, maybe 11 months or a little over a year ..." Then I looked at your TickerFactory to see that Panda is only about four months younger than Shama who is five! I guess I always think of Panda as your baby! Now I'll remember that Shama is between Pixel and Panda in age!
She's still MY baby, though! LOL!

But it is SOOOO nice not to have "real" babies around here ATM!!!

Reactions: Faithb
1 - 6 of 6 Posts