Havanese Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Owned by a Havallon
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on the forum much lately because we are moving soon and I am very busy. Our new house is less than half the size of my current house so downsizing a bit. I currently have crates in the living area and the bedrooms but decided to downsize and only have crates in the bedroom. In the main living area I bought some Amish dog baskets that my dogs current beds fit into perfectly. Today they are trying them out and seem to be a hit! I thought they are super cute so wanted to share.

Dog Dog bed Dog breed Carnivore Comfort

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Adorable!!!

Reactions: mudpuppymama

·
Registered
572 Posts
She definitely approves and has been experimenting with various sleep positions! The only thing she may not like is that she cannot stick her nose through the wires like in her crate!

View attachment 175726 View attachment 175727
It is VERY important to try out every angle🤣🤣🤣🤣. I think she is going to be just fine without her poking wires😘. And just look at all that space for her to bring in any mole sleeping companions too🦦 (ok I‘m not sure this is a mole but it’s my closest emoji). What does your Yorkie think of his/her (whoops can’t remember if boy or gir😳) new bed? X

·
Owned by a Havallon
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It is VERY important to try out every angle🤣🤣🤣🤣. I think she is going to be just fine without her poking wires😘. And just look at all that space for her to bring in any mole sleeping companions too🦦 (ok I‘m not sure this is a mole but it’s my closest emoji). What does your Yorkie think of his/her (whoops can’t remember if boy or gir😳) new bed? X
No moles in the beds hopefully ever…I stop that at the door! My male yorkie Bear loves his bed as well. There is plenty of room for his collection of socks! I could have probably gone with the smaller basket but I already had some expensive dog beds this size! I do like for them to be able to sprawl too.

Dog Comfort Couch studio couch Carnivore

·
Registered
572 Posts
No moles in the beds hopefully ever…I stop that at the door! My male yorkie Bear loves his bed as well. There is plenty of room for his collection of socks! I could have probably gone with the smaller basket but I already had some expensive dog beds this size! I do like for them to be able to sprawl too.

View attachment 175728
Oh Bear is the sweetest little boy🥰. Quite right too, I would also choose socks over a dead mole as a bedtime companion…unless we are talking about my husband’s 🧦🧦then we need to be discussing how long the mole has been dead for versus how many hours he has been wearing those socks😳🤣

·
Owned by a Havallon
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh Bear is the sweetest little boy🥰. Quite right too, I would also choose socks over a dead mole as a bedtime companion…unless we are talking about my husband’s 🧦🧦then we need to be discussing how long the mole has been dead for versus how many hours he has been wearing those socks😳🤣
Funny you mention your husband’s socks…Bear LOVES those!!! Much better than mine! Occasionally he scores some of my husband’s underwear and he is in seventh heaven!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts

View attachment 175728
Awww! He's adorable! We don't see him very often!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Funny you mention your husband’s socks…Bear LOVES those!!! Much better than mine! Occasionally he scores some of my husband’s underwear and he is in seventh heaven!
Ducky MUCH prefer's Dave's socks over mine too. Not sure what that says... ;)

·
Owned by a Havallon
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just wanted to add that the special relationship between my yorkie and the standard poodle is what I envisioned between Mia and Bear when I got Bear. This did NOT happen. They get along, however as Karen said about hers, either one could leave and never come back and the other would not care! Just something for someone considering a second dog to consider!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I just wanted to add that the special relationship between my yorkie and the standard poodle is what I envisioned between Mia and Bear when I got Bear. This did NOT happen. They get along, however as Karen said about hers, either one could leave and never come back and the other would not care! Just something for someone considering a second dog to consider!
Wow though look at the love between Bear and his Poodle friend😍😍😍😍😍 I think my heart has just melted 💗 💗 💗 and what a great reminder that dogs have their own feelings and their own personalities too, and we don’t always guess right when we think what we’re doing should make them happy😘

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts

I have to say... that Ducky has not been especially perturbed that his MOTHER suddenly disappeared... LOL!

·
Metrowest, MA
28,950 Posts
Wow though look at the love between Bear and his Poodle friend😍😍😍😍😍 I think my heart has just melted 💗 💗 💗 and what a great reminder that dogs have their own feelings and their own personalities too, and we don’t always guess right when we think what we’re doing should make them happy😘

The old saying... We can pick our friends, we can't pick our family... It goes for dogs too! LOL!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts