Havanese Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just got a new bundle of joy at 9 weeks a couple of days ago - Montgomery.
And it's a fun journey - first time having a Hav of my own, though I had met a friends' dog before (and that's what converted me to this tiny human like in a good way breed)

When I look at him, I cannot describe the range of emotions I go through - to him, I'm his entire world, and to me, he gives me immense joy, and will bring heartbreaking sadness one day...but enough of the deep introspective junk.

He's adorable and crazy smart like all of yours are (how's that saying go again: "everyone thinks they have the best dog, and they're right...")
We've mastered the pad in our playpen and are working on separation anxiety and not to use our teeth on everything, and to let me sleep through the night - though that last one will likely take more time :LOL:

I figured I'd finally register and say hi, since many of my searches invariably lead me to this place anyway..

·
Metrowest, MA
31,475 Posts
Welcome! And there is a rule around here!!! We.must.have.pictures!!! :p 💕

·
Metrowest, MA
31,475 Posts
Reactions: Montgomery26

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi,

Just got a new bundle of joy at 9 weeks a couple of days ago - Montgomery.
And it's a fun journey - first time having a Hav of my own, though I had met a friends' dog before (and that's what converted me to this tiny human like in a good way breed)

When I look at him, I cannot describe the range of emotions I go through - to him, I'm his entire world, and to me, he gives me immense joy, and will bring heartbreaking sadness one day...but enough of the deep introspective junk.

He's adorable and crazy smart like all of yours are (how's that saying go again: "everyone thinks they have the best dog, and they're right...")
We've mastered the pad in our playpen and are working on separation anxiety and not to use our teeth on everything, and to let me sleep through the night - though that last one will likely take more time :LOL:

I figured I'd finally register and say hi, since many of my searches invariably lead me to this place anyway..
Oh wow! You just said all the things I felt when I got Jack at 3 months! Enjoy Montgomery :eek:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts