Havanese Forum banner
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Boba (now 17 weeks) is vaxed and ready! We are in Fremont, so the Peninsula is convenient for us. We take her to Stanford Shopping Center regularly to meet people and dogs, but have never run into another Havanese. Can’t wait for a play date with other Havanese!
It was so great to meet all of you this morning!

·
Registered
3 Posts
We had a blast! Lucy Lou had a great time. Thank you for having us! See our contact information below:

Help...I cannot figure out how to add our photos! Mark Rosen..thank you so much for the group photo!

Bob and Kat Bedbury
Kat's cell: 650-740-4494
Bob's cell: 650-817-5065
(these are the only numbers we have and use)

Home address:
1040 Palomar Drive
Palomar Park, CA 94062

Work Address (and Future Dog Play location)
333 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 220
Redwood Shores, CA 94065, US

·
Registered
358 Posts
Was so great to meet all of you and your lovely pups! Definitely look forward to seeing you all again, and redwood shores sounds great! Thanks for the great picture, Mark! Would love to see others took as well.

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
It was great to meet everyone yesterday! We'll look forward to a playdate at Redwood Shores. Here's a video with Vinny, Boba, Minnie, Charlie, Lucy, Scout and Truffles. :)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
34 Posts
We had a blast at yesterday's playdate (and thank you Heather for the thoughtful goodie bag)! Boba was thrilled to meet her fellow havanese friends! It was so much fun to see both puppies and adults all in one place. All the dogs are just adorable:love:. Can't wait to meet everyone and their doggies again!

P.S. Looking forward to meeting Lisa's new puppy next time!

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Loved meeting you all. Great fun and valuable information as well! I have a cute video of Minnie, Boba and Vinnie but having trouble attaching .mov file.

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
We had a blast! Lucy Lou had a great time. Thank you for having us! See our contact information below:

Help...I cannot figure out how to add our photos! Mark Rosen..thank you so much for the group photo!

Bob and Kat Bedbury
Kat's cell: 650-740-4494
Bob's cell: 650-817-5065
(these are the only numbers we have and use)

Home address:
1040 Palomar Drive
Palomar Park, CA 94062

Work Address (and Future Dog Play location)
333 Twin Dolphin Drive, Suite 220
Redwood Shores, CA 94065, US

I'm REALLY glad you all had fun, but I strongly suggest that you remove this post and move the telephone numbers and addresses to PM's or e-mail. I'm not sure you are aware, but all posts on the forum can be googled by anyone OUTSIDE of the forum. It is not safe to post personal information here!

Reactions: LWalks

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Hi, I met Sheila and Minnie yesterday at the dog park in SF yesterday! Please let me know if yal do another meetup! My dog, Teddy, is 11 years old and is quite active for his age! I got my first Havanese in 1997, named Vinnie who lived til he was 16!
Hi Alana! Teddy sure is a cutie! 🥰 Hope to see you at the next playdate. I know my 8 and 9 years olds would love to play with Teddy! :)

61 - 80 of 117 Posts