Havanese Forum banner
81 - 100 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Hi, I met Sheila and Minnie yesterday at the dog park in SF yesterday! Please let me know if yal do another meetup! My dog, Teddy, is 11 years old and is quite active for his age! I got my first Havanese in 1997, named Vinnie who lived til he was 16! View attachment 175534
Hi Alana! We would love to meetup with Teddy again. Our schedule is pretty flexible so let me know what would work for you. You can dm me through instagram if you want. @sheila408

·
Metrowest, MA
29,200 Posts
It's funny seeing all these red Havanese at a play date. Ten years ago, it would have been ALL B&W, with a sable and a chocolate mixed in for good measure!!! LOL!

·
Registered
368 Posts
It's funny seeing all these red Havanese at a play date. Ten years ago, it would have been ALL B&W, with a sable and a chocolate mixed in for good measure!!! LOL!
Rob and i were saying the same thing….We went to some Havanese meet ups when Charlie was younger (so 8-9 yes ago) and every other dog was black and white or all white!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi all! I was thinking it would be fun to get another play date on the books, and is probably easiest to book several weeks out. Jolene will get her final Parvo/Distempter Oct 7 so a week after that she should be good to go! Anyone have interest in the weekend of the 16 or 23? Happy to create another poll if people want.

·
Premium Member
4,719 Posts
It would be great to see everyone again! Looking forward to meeting little Jolene. :)

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Hi all! I was thinking it would be fun to get another play date on the books, and is probably easiest to book several weeks out. Jolene will get her final Parvo/Distempter Oct 7 so a week after that she should be good to go! Anyone have interest in the weekend of the 16 or 23? Happy to create another poll if people want.
We are good for the 16th, 17th, or 23rd. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Mark, thanks for all of your efforts. We had a great time and loved meeting everyone!
Hi , this is Ruby's Mom. We had hoped to meet some Havanese in the Bay Area and posted our first comment about it many months ago. And then we had to be out of town for a few months and missed all the fun!!! I'm so thrilled to see the photos. It looks like it was a great meet up and the Havanese are amazing. Please keep me in mind and on your list for the next meeting.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi , this is Ruby's Mom. We had hoped to meet some Havanese in the Bay Area and posted our first comment about it many months ago. And then we had to be out of town for a few months and missed all the fun!!! I'm so thrilled to see the photos. It looks like it was a great meet up and the Havanese are amazing. Please keep me in mind and on your list for the next meeting.
Please fill out the poll above If you haven’t yet!

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks like we have the most votes for either the 23rd or 24th, so let’s plan on it! Should we try for Saturday this time or did everyone like doing Sunday?

81 - 100 of 123 Posts