Havanese Forum banner
101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Redwood Shores was mentioned...We never go to dog parks, but the Newbark Dog Park was really nice.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Newbark was nice, but agree with you and would I’d probably prefer a non dog park, if there’s a good other option. I don’t know Redwood shores at all! Is there a central area to meet?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just texted Kat. She seems to find the forum difficult to navigate. Not sure why. She is out of town but will make the 10/23 gathering.

“The address is 333 Twin Dolphin Drive Redwood Shores. It’s an office building and we could all meet in the back of the building.”

Perhaps someone could check it out?

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Just texted Kat. She seems to find the forum difficult to navigate. Not sure why. She is out of town but will make the 10/23 gathering.

“The address is 333 Twin Dolphin Drive Redwood Shores. It’s an office building and we could all meet in the back of the building.”

Perhaps someone could check it out?
Scout and Truffles go to RWS for walks almost daily. We'll check it out tomorrow. They went to Half Moon Bay today. :)

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
Stopped over in RWS this afternoon. The Twin Dolphin area behind the buildings is perfect! It's like a park with lots of grass and trees. 😊

·
Registered
358 Posts
Stopped over in RWS this afternoon. The Twin Dolphin area behind the buildings is perfect! It's like a park with lots of grass and trees. 😊
any specific instructions for parking over there for those who don’t know the area? (Like myself!)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just texted Kat. She said… “There’s a patio in the picture meet there at the patio you can park anywhere in the parking lot.”

Here is a screen shot of the meeting place. The patio is just behind the office building at 333 Twin Dolphin Dr. Just to the left of the large circle…

Nature Land lot Urban design Neighbourhood Residential area

·
Registered
358 Posts
Excited to see you all in a couple of weeks! I just saw in another post someone mentioned a Halloween Hav meetup that weekend in southern CA. Any interest in a costumed photo op? (Says the person who has no idea if I’ll be able to get the puppy to wear her costume for more than 30 seconds)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Excited to see you all in a couple of weeks! I just saw in another post someone mentioned a Halloween Hav meetup that weekend in southern CA. Any interest in a costumed photo op? (Says the person who has no idea if I’ll be able to get the puppy to wear her costume for more than 30 seconds)
Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing you all.

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
That sounds like fun! 🎃

101 - 117 of 117 Posts