Havanese Forum banner
121 - 140 of 162 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
I plan on bringing Vinny. My only concern is wet grass. But we will be there at 10am!
Scout and Truffles go for walks in RWS almost daily. Tim did mention the lawns are watered in the morning so they are wet. Looks like there will be a rain break tomorrow morning, but if it rains will we still be on? ☔

·
Registered
808 Posts
Looks like we should have a break in the rain, so I’m down with doing it even if the grass is a bit wet…(though we may skip the Halloween costumes to avoid ruining them!) It probably just wouldn’t be much fun if it was raining as hard as it did this morning! 😀

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
It rained last night, but not this morning. It's cloudy and looks like we might get some rain. I usually love rain, but just not tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
808 Posts
I forgot to take pictures most of the time we were there, but did get a few! JoJo and Charlie had a blast!

Here’s the little Jo-Bean with her new buddy Ruby! They match!

Dog Carnivore Felidae Plant Water dog

Grassy toe beans
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Mammal Dog supply

Had to stop by a pumpkin patch on our way home— great socialization opportunity!

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Companion dog
Pumpkin Plant Food Cucurbita Dog

Very exhausted puppy, post bath! (Jo says I’m the meanest and sure know how to ruin a lovely day!)

Dog Dog supply Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Those are very cute pictures of Vinnie, Charlie, JoJo and Ruby! It was great to see everyone again! Scout and Truffles had lot's of fun playing with the pups! The weather was perfect... After our get together they went on a seven mile walk on the old Highway 1. Tim on his bike of course. 😁 He passed a woman on the trail that said, "Is that water falling from the sky?" 😆 They have been completely zonked out since last night. It's a good day to stay inside. 💦

121 - 140 of 162 Posts