Havanese Forum banner
161 - 162 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! We live in Bolt’s house in the Oakland Hills. He’s a 12 year old all-white Havi who’s getting older but still the love sponge he’s always been. I’d love to chat with other Bay Area owners as I’m thinking about getting another Havanese! I just saw this group today, and unfortunately I see that there was a gathering yesterday! Oh well, next time.
I agree that lots of people haven’t heard (yet) of the breed but someday there’ll will be a Flurry of the Floofs!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi! We live in Bolt’s house in the Oakland Hills. He’s a 12 year old all-white Havi who’s getting older but still the love sponge he’s always been. I’d love to chat with other Bay Area owners as I’m thinking about getting another Havanese! I just saw this group today, and unfortunately I see that there was a gathering yesterday! Oh well, next time.
I agree that lots of people haven’t heard (yet) of the breed but someday there’ll will be a Flurry of the Floofs!
Oh sorry we missed Bolt and you. He sounds wonderful! I do believe I heard ideas of another gathering in the works, but in the meantime, I’m certain any of the Havanese owners would love to chat about our lovable floofballs anytime!

161 - 162 of 162 Posts