Havanese Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
9,654 Posts
I just want to Thank Robbie and her granddaughter Alison - and Megan and Elizabeth for helping Heather and I run the calendar table. We sold lots of calendars and had fun while doing it. Alison made quite the sales person!!!
AND
she helped us deliver gifts to those who won them in the raffle. she is quite a helpful young lady.

Thanks guys!!!

· Registered
3,332 Posts
Laurie and all the other HRI folks, Alison loved selling and participating in everything. When we came home Thursday night she said that our dog Yogi could have been an HRI dog, so she really gets it. Everyone really spoiled her. She runs around talking about Lu and how she takes in rescue dogs and all about Desi (she has the necklace with him on it), oh I had to play those videos over and over. Of course she raves about you. Also she talks about how professional Heather is in the ring, her words, we sat with some judges so you think there may have been some influence in choosing her description (I happen to know she thinks Heather and her smiling girl are the best).

Next year anyone who thought about participating and did not, should do it next year, it is a lot of fun, you learn alot, it is a good cause, you may choose the mother of your next pup, oh and did I say fun???? Of course HRI always needs volunteers throughout the year.

· Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Robbie, Again thank you so much for all of yours and Alison's help. She was such a hoot and quite the sales girl I might add :D We could have not done all that was done with out you. :hug:

Linda- not for sure, but I heard some mention that it might end up here in Reno in 2013. I am keeping my fingers crossed, as that is almost in my back yard. Will let you know when we hear the final place for 2013.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.