Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if anyone is from Arkansas. Stogie is entered, he will be picked up by his new handler in the morning. I wish I could go watch, but I have too much going on. If someone happens to be there and takes pics, would love to see them!

Here is a photo of Stogie today in the snow.

Attachments

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stogie took Best of Breed today, WOOO HOOO!
Not bad for a boy who has shown VERY little since the summer. Im thinking he has not shown since the dallas shows in September and before that it was July. So pretty good since I dont take him to classes at all!

His new handler Janice Hays is showing him. His normal handler is Lois DeMers, and she cant show him because she has Dinas dog, Sky. I love Lois, but Im glad we won today! :D :D :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
WooHoo!! Way to go, Stogers!!!!!!!!!
He's such a doll baby.
I am going to give him a really big squoosh him in NY.
Dawna

·
Cooper,Emma,Lily,Winston
2,018 Posts
That's Fine Art

OMG Melissa, you are a genius with that camera!!! That photo is breathtaking. Stogie is so gorgeous, and with your touch, it's perfection. Congrats on your win today, that's wonderful!

I wish I could get just one shot of my dogs that did them justice.

Beverly

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Melissa
Congratulations ..
It seems like the handler did fine .
That is an adorable picture ...What a beautiful color and I love those natural highlights in his coat ..
You go Boy ..

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Congrats to you Melissa and Stogie. Can't wait to see how you do in NY. I'm new to this forum, Melissa, and wondered if you have puppy pictures of Stogie? I think he is just gorgeous! I'm getting my puppy, Izzy, in a month and can't wait! We bought one for our terribly lonely daugter, out on her own after college, and her Zoey has been a life saver. Anyway, I fell in love with the breed, so mom's getting one too! Good luck to you at Westminster. Are there others on this forum who are going to compete?

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, and thanks Beverly. You would be surprised what that photo took. Stogie does NOT like the rain or snow..he would run back to the house everytime I put him down. I got him to sit still for that photo for a brief second.

He didnt win today but Janice said he showed even better than he did yesterday. We leave Sat for NY.

Judy, welcome to the forum! If you go to this thread, somewhere in there I put puppy pics of Stogie. He was darker, but his color always changes. Sometimes he gets lighter but then more dark will come in.

http://www.havaneseforum.com/showthread.php?t=314

·
Mom to Princess & Jewels
398 Posts
Congratulations Stogie & Melissa!

He's getting in gear for his big win in NYC. ;)

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,357 Posts
Congrats to you both Melissa and Stogie, and best of luck in New York. :)

Oh, that picture of Stogie in the snow is just marvelous. I wish I could take good pics, I am just awful with the camera (behind or in front of it!)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Melissa,

We had our two bitches, EVIE and CoCo, along with my boy, MoJo in this show. I was very happy to finish out CoCo with a BOS on Saturday --thank goodness she is a girl because your Stogie is stunning! I could not keep my eyes off of him. He is one good looking boy!

EVIE took BOS on Sunday, so it was a good weekend for us too!

Stogie took Best of Breed today, WOOO HOOO!
Not bad for a boy who has shown VERY little since the summer. Im thinking he has not shown since the dallas shows in September and before that it was July. So pretty good since I dont take him to classes at all!

His new handler Janice Hays is showing him. His normal handler is Lois DeMers, and she cant show him because she has Dinas dog, Sky. I love Lois, but Im glad we won today! :D :D :D

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Congratulations, Jonda, on the wins! That is one good looking Hav in your avatar here.... which one is that?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts