Havanese Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel blessed to have the company of my Cuddles. I used to live alone until Cuddles came into my life. Until you have know the feeling of that happy face running to the door to great you, that same little face that tells, me, mommy, its time to go outside and play after a long day at work, and that little head in my lap when she knows I have had a bad day. If only I could teach her to use a corkscrew, life would be perfect.

How are you blessed?

·
Dave T
10,876 Posts
welcome, any pictures?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome. Im glad you have Cuddles to brighten every day for you. I had those same feelings after losing my friend of 17 years. But Rosie has filled my sadness with joy and love again. Our dogs impact our lifves in so many different ways, it amazes me.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
What kind of dog is Cuddles? None of your posts have mentioned type of dog, color, size, or age. We would love to see photos too! :)

·
Ginger's Happy Owners
344 Posts
If you are trying to post a pic over on the left (Avatar) you do that in "User CP" (look on the blue bar). If you want to post a pic in the body of your post, look down further on the reply page, "Manage Attachments". just attach a file from your computer.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ok, I just looked and Cuddles is a cutie pie. And also, Miss Rosa, your hav is adorable too :)

I feel blessed to have my hav :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts