Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and formost, I would like to say I enjoyed meeting several people on this forum at the Nationals this year. It was my first time going to a national show. Second, I'm really really glad Rose Bud didn't get a hold of the Gel pen till after the nationals-this could make a girl cry. And last we had our new litter of puppies after returning home on 9/2/09. 3 girls and 1 boy. Thank you every one it was really great!

Attachments

· Registered
4,297 Posts
I don't want to laugh, but I can't help it! Rose Bud looks so happy about her new color! She's a beautiful girl even in blue. I hope you weren't planning on showing her soon!

The pups are beautys! I love that little hitler mustache on pup no. 2. :D

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cleo's mom you make me laugh! But if they want a picture that is okay too. I had to take this picture before I went any further, so I could laugh latter on. Good buddy, this is what I was frantic about-this incident occurred last Sunday and we had to show this weekend. I was on the phone with a big SOS to every one I knew that might have an answer, and believe it or not you can not tell she look that way a week ago! She was naughty in the ring...but Peter Green told me she was a very nice looking puppy...wonder what he would have said if he say her this way?

· Registered
2,345 Posts
Boy, I knew Havs came in a rainbow of colors, never realized that included blue! Very unique! I can't imagine finding that when you were expecting to show her over the weekend.

And the pups are adorable.

· Tucker 2007-2020
6,412 Posts
What a pretty girl--a "hava-punk!" Glad you were able to get the color out before your show, but you did good to get her picture, first! :D

Your puppies look cute. I want to see more of the darker ones, especially.

· Registered
109 Posts
Oh, my gosh!!!! thanks so much for sharing the incredible photo. With all the love and time and care of that coat.... BLUE. How did you remove it? I'm not sure how available it is to the rest of the world, but in a Laboratory, I found that most markers, even permanent Sharpie brand markers, wash away completely with straight ethanol (~200 proof, gold shield). I'd suspect it would be "ok" on a dog's coat, but would dry the skin somewhat. but then conditioner would help that.

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All are girls, except the picture with 2 puppies and in that picture the one with the hint of brown and white on the neck is a male. Ok, as far as the Gel Pen, alcohol did not touch the ink which I tried on her foot, I was lucky the ink in her beard was not very dried and caught it early-I really can't say for sure what worked I was grabbing different soaps and things I had it could have been a combination of things. The foot remained slightly stained but not enough to notice, unless you were looking for it. Maybe after she is finished I will think about the blue and fushia (SP), I am hoping to special her-but we need to get past that teen attitude...Sad when they have gaited perfectly since day one and all of a sudden you have a defiant teen, that even wants to lay down when you are stacking on the floor!

· Sooo Smart
3,550 Posts
Since that was not Cicero....it put a big smile on my face. I'm sure it was a shock when you first saw her. I'm glad you were able to get it all out in time for the show. She is soooo cute!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.