Havanese Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time sure flies. In a little over 4 months, my darling boy will celebrate his 20th birthday. He is still going strong,albeit much slower. Every day, we make time for puzzle games and exploring in the backyard to keep his body and mind sound. It seems to be working. For now, he is doing well, and all his medical conditions are stable.

Hope to have a small birthday bash in October.
Grey Rodent Whiskers Snout Small to medium-sized cats
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Working animal
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

·
Registered
808 Posts
Time sure flies. In a little over 4 months, my darling boy will celebrate his 20th birthday. He is still going strong,albeit much slower. Every day, we make time for puzzle games and exploring in the backyard to keep his body and mind sound. It seems to be working. For now, he is doing well, and all his medical conditions are stable.

View attachment 178048 View attachment 178049 View attachment 178050
You make almost 20 look great, Boo!

·
Metrowest, MA
31,110 Posts
We all love this boy! It feels like he will go on forever! 💕

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boo - you sure don't look like a 20 year old! I wonder if he is a record holder for the oldest Havanese. Does anyone know?
I remember reading about a female Havanese from a breeder in Canada, who was about 20.5 in 2019. However, I do not know if that dog is still alive. I suspect that there are other individuals with Havanese of a similar age to Boo. However, I guess they do not participate in this forum, as none have ever responded to my posts in the Older Havs section of the forum.

·
Member (Teresa)
1,045 Posts

View attachment 178048 View attachment 178049 View attachment 178050
Oh my, I love the pictures❣ Boo is crushing it & so is Dad. He's still the perfect Forum mascot and just adorable with his perfectly pigmented nose😋 You clearly love your little man. What day in October? We'll help celebrate from here💖

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh my, I love the pictures❣ Boo is crushing it & so is Dad. He's still the perfect Forum mascot and just adorable with his perfectly pigmented nose😋 You clearly love your little man. What day in October? We'll help celebrate from here💖

His birthday is 10/31, Halloween. So, please give a shout out to Boo on that day.

·
Member (Teresa)
1,045 Posts
His birthday is 10/31, Halloween. So, please give a shout out to Boo on that day.
That's right! I can't believe I forgot. Something happened to my brain after I turned 60. It's been a rough couple years😆
I'll also be on the lookout for pictures. We will be shouting out for sure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts