·
Metrowest, MA
31,844 Posts
Awww!

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lately, Boo has taken to sleeping with his View attachment 178918 front legs wrapped around his black and white baby blanket. He reminds me of Linus in the Peanuts comic strips.
Boo is so funny- he does look like Linus w his blankets! Just watching some of the silly things they do can be so entertaining!
Mico loves blankets in so many funny ways like wrapping up like a taco or building a tunnel with down fluffy blankets and when I make the bed and fluffing comforter he jumps to a spot until I’m about to lift to fluff and reposition then he leaps up almost straight in the air and lands on another spot he would do that for a while.
I don’t know why he likes it but I let him do it a few times. Then I say that’s enough and he jumps down.
I am new at havanese-do they have a thing for blankets similar to the notorious paper shredding?

·
Metrowest, MA
31,844 Posts
Boo is so funny- he does look like Linus w his blankets! Just watching some of the silly things they do can be so entertaining!
Mico loves blankets in so many funny ways like wrapping up like a taco or building a tunnel with down fluffy blankets and when I make the bed and fluffing comforter he jumps to a spot until I’m about to lift to fluff and reposition then he leaps up almost straight in the air and lands on another spot he would do that for a while.
I don’t know why he likes it but I let him do it a few times. Then I say that’s enough and he jumps down.
I am new at havanese-do they have a thing for blankets similar to the notorious paper shredding?
Maybe? ALL of mine really like their beds. Both of my boys LOVE blankets!!! Kodi loves to nap beside me, but he MUST be covered by a blanket, at least a light-weight one, even in the middle of the summer. Even if I don’t want a blanket, I have to bring one along to snuggle over him, or he will keep tapping me with a paw, and won’t let me rest until I get one for him!
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Liver Companion dog

Ducky MUST sleep snuggled UNDER his special blanket in his crate at night!
Dog Dog crate Dog supply Dog breed Carnivore

Panda is not quite so devoted to her blankets, but if she’s cold, she does this… I did NOT help her. She did it herself, very deliberately. And she has done it a number of times!
Dog Comfort Dog breed Carnivore Wood

·
Registered
43 Posts
Maybe? ALL of mine really like their beds. Both of my boys LOVE blankets!!! Kodi loves to nap beside me, but he MUST be covered by a blanket, at least a light-weight one, even in the middle of the summer. Even if I don’t want a blanket, I have to bring one along to snuggle over him, or he will keep tapping me with a paw, and won’t let me rest until I get one for him!
View attachment 178926

View attachment 178925

Panda is not quite so devoted to her blankets, but if she’s cold, she does this… I did NOT help her. She did it herself, very deliberately. And she has done it a number of times!
View attachment 178924
Thanks for that! I literally laughed when I saw panda. They are all so cute and funny with the blanket thing.

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don’t know about all havanese. However, Boo seems to really like his blankie these days.

Dog Vertebrate Toy Carnivore Mammal

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 178926

View attachment 178925

View attachment 178924
Lately, Boo has taken to sleeping with his View attachment 178918 front legs wrapped around his black and white baby blanket. He reminds me of Linus in the Peanuts comic strips.
[/QUOTE
We’ve noticed how our little Ivy has always used her front legs to hug things and hold onto things… whether it be toys or our arms! It is such a cute trait!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts