Havanese Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello!
I'm looking to purchase a Havanese and am wondering if you could please tell me the kinds of questions I should ask of the breeder(s). So far I have made contact w/ 2 breeders and am awaiting their return phone calls.

One of the breeders has puppies who will be available in a few weeks and requests a deposit. I'm wondering if you can suggest to me what is acceptable and what to look for in choosing a Hav puppy. I'm leaning toward wanting a female, not to breed her, but just because I like the idea of a little girl puppy. (....I'm not even sure why this is important! LOL)

Thank you in advance for any info you're willing to share with me. Feel free to write to my email address, too.

Happy Holidays!
Lucy

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hi Lucy!!!
Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn about the breed.
One of the best places for information regarding what to look for in a breeder can be found on the Havanese Club of America website. Also, you can look there to see if there is a local club affiliated with the HCA in your area. Local clubs are a wonderful resource too. www.havanese.org

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Just wanted to post the show here in Long Beach Euk.National wow

AKC/Eukanuba National Championship
Results Displayed for the December 2006 Show Held in Long Beach, CA

function PopIt(theURL, w, h){ver = parseInt(navigator.appVersion.substring(0,1)); newWin=window.open(theURL,"ipix_pop","width="+w+",height="+h+",menubar=no,toolbar=no,status=yes,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,");if ((!((navigator.appName == "Netscape")&&(ver==2))) && (!((navigator.appName == "Microsoft Internet Explorer")&&(ver

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts