That's so soon! I'm happy for you! I hope they wait, with it only being weeks away.I was able to sign up for vaccinations on 2/22 and 3/15 through my school district. I'm thrilled!
We are still in distance learning (which allowed me to spend this week visiting my parents), but tomorrow we're expecting to hear what's going to happen next. The district's plan was to return to hybrid on 2/22, but the teachers have been pushing to wait until we're fully vaccinated. The district finally surveyed the parents, students, and staff, so I'm hopeful that the consensus is to remain in distance learning until after Spring Break (i.e., beginning of April).