Havanese Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dried grass all over the kitchen floor and bathroom floors.....I was so tired of sweeping all the time.

And.....Dexter would attack the broom. It was hard trying to sweep when dexter was attacking the broom all the time....

Bought a sweep vac and it has been heaven for the last several days! Now, Dexter barks at the loud noisy machine that I am pushing around.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Linda, what kind did you get? I have the little red electrolux (can't remember the name) and it picks up very small things but not the little oak leaves that are my biggest problem. I need something lightweight & easy or I'll never use it!

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought it for about $ 178.00 Cordless WindTunnel Sweep Vac (Linx) Vac made by Hoover; dh did the research, thought we would try it out; If the vac did the pick up the stuff that Dexter drops/falls off of him, then the Vac would be returned. Mine is silver in color, lightweight.

It is battery pack (Lithium battery); great suctioning power. Now, I just grab the vac, turn it on and clean and it done! Found mine at Walmart.

·
Amanda
9,576 Posts
I also just bought the dyson as recommended and it works just as well on the carpet as the tile as long as you remember to put up the hair removal feature... if you forget it makes a horrible noise and reminds you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts