Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 341 Posts

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all, I want to be very clear that none of these puppies are available for adoption. They all have homes lined up. I just want to share what we were busy doing today.

We had four puppies arrive today out of Ch Amor Vinales Tinkerbelle "Tinky", and sired by Ch Tapscott's The Dominator "Tyler". Both dogs have their AKC championships and have had all of their HCA recommended health testing done. Tinky's CHIC number is 36336 and Tyler's CHIC number is 17643. You can verify all of their health testing at www.offa.org.

Now, on to the fun stuff...

I have photos up on my web site and am creating individual photo albums on Flickr tomorrow.

Thankfully, each boy got cuter and cuter as they were born. The first two have really unusual markings, but you probably can't see them until I create the individual albums tomorrow.

Please welcome The Exquisite Litter: Cartier, Mikimoto, Bvulgari and Piaget. Their link is here.

Melissa, we almost went with shoes, but... :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congrats, Kimberly and Tinky too! I've been waiting for this news! :) Headed over to your site to check out more pictures..

aak

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
aak, I appreciate you! Thank you.

I took individual pictures tonight, but they won't get posted until tomorrow.

I'm heading to bed soon. Tinky and I have had a long 48 hours. She managed to hold out and deliver exactly on her due date as last time, despite the reproductive veterinarian's prediction that they would come early.

·
Jeanne
2,622 Posts
Hi Kimberly! Maddie sends congrats to you, her Mom (Tinky), and her 4 new half brothers! The puppies are so darn cute!! Best wishes to you all! :)

·
Bugsy's Mom
4,362 Posts
Kimberly,

Congratulations on your new babies. :) I just went to you website and they are just precious!!!

·
(and Taylor Too! )
1,243 Posts
Puppies!!! I wish I could have a million of them! But my family and friends already think I'm crazy for getting one..aside from the fact that I don't want to be one of those wierd..horders that they show on animal planet! ...but if I could figuratively have a million of them I would!!

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
Congrats on the new pups.....love seeing all the pictures and added your web page to my favorites! I think I could spend all my time looking at puppy pictures! I want to have a little companion for Izzy, but I've been vetoed on that! Keep the pictures coming.....

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Kimberly, They are all exquisite! Mom & Dad are beautiful too! Congratulations to all.
Laurie

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Congratulations and Thanks for sharing. :) They are beautilful:) :)

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Hi Kimberly
Get some rest and tell Mommie Tinky to take a snooze too .
Ahnold is having a nap right now but I will tell him as soon as he wakes up that there are new puppies at Mommy 1's House
? Are they all boys or do you have a girl ..
Too cute . It is so much fun to watch them grow even in a hour or two they can change ..

·
Quincy's Mom-Vinnie too!
9,923 Posts
Cute Cute Boys!Congradulations! Lucky you!You get to love a bunch of them!

·
Katie
2,217 Posts
Kimberly~
Darling puppies! Tinky and Tyler did a good job! Their marking are unique and I can't wait to see them change and grow~

Cosmosmom, don't forget that as Ahnolds breeder, I was actually his 1st Mommy for 10 weeks before he went to live at Kimberly's! ;)

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Congratulations on the new puppies!!! I am definitely going to check out more pics at your site.

Rest up and enjoy the fun! :)

1 - 20 of 341 Posts