Havanese Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Arf! Arf!
3,218 Posts
Hello.

Meet Cayenne. She’s 5 months old and Has been my baby for 2 months now. She’s a little fireball with a big personality. She loves sunbathing and sleeping.

Nice to meet you all!
What is happening today?! - first a new poster from Germany and now a new member from UAE. This is truly exciting, I feel like doing ZOOMIES around the house!

Welcome salam and habibi to you and your beautiful CAYENNE Havababy. (something tells me you might have attended Auburn University?) It sounds like you have given her the right name - hot chili pepper. I would really like to hear about Havanese in UAE. Did you get her from a breeder in UAE or from some other country? Are there many Havanese in your country? Is it easy to find good canine Vets there? Tell us more!

·
Metrowest, MA
27,636 Posts
Welcome! Cayenne is adorable!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is happening today?! - first a new poster from Germany and now a new member from UAE. This is truly exciting, I feel like doing ZOOMIES around the house!

Welcome salam and habibi to you and your beautiful CAYENNE Havababy. (something tells me you might have attended Auburn University?) It sounds like you have given her the right name - hot chili pepper. I would really like to hear about Havanese in UAE. Did you get her from a breeder in UAE or from some other country? Are there many Havanese in your country? Is it easy to find good canine Vets there? Tell us more!
Hi.

My Cayenne is really fiesty and knows what she wants. She was given to me by a friend who has a 5yo Havanese.

There aren't a lot of Havanese in the UAE at the moment but I've seen some pet stores selling Havs. There are lots of Vets here though. UAE is slowly becoming a dog-friendly place.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Welcome! to the Havanese Forum. There, also, isn't a lot of Havanese in the U.S.A. There are a few pocket areas where the dog is well known but I've run into very few people who know the breed when out walking my 3-year-old Havanese.

They are becoming more well known. The Havanese is a fairly recent new breed in America. Wealthy Cuban refugees brought 11 Havanese to America in 1959 when Castro took over their country. The AKC recognized the breed in 1996. Most of the current Havanese are descendants for those first Cuban 11.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts