Havanese Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k........ I was soooooo distracted this morning! I entered the chat room for fun, thinking if some of us were there, we could .. you know... chat! :D

I go out, pick up my Mom, do some shopping, come home for lunch, check my email, then leave again for physio appt. .... the whole time I'm STILL in the chat room!!!! :rolleyes: :eek: Like, DUH!!

I am so sorry! Doggienut was in there from the start as far as I know, but then I x'ed out of the chat room before checking to see who else was there. I just knew I had no time and that I'd been logged in as in there when I really wasn't. Sheesh! LOL

I will try again........ just not now, cuz I'm leaving again to bring daughter to Karate and then it will be suppertime. :p

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
Thanks for telling me Marge....I thought maybe I was the one that needed deodorant or mouthwash! LOL:eek: Maybe all those other times I went in and said my "hellos" and no one was there they accidentally did what you did. With all you had going on it's no wonder you forgot to log off!! We forgive you!:) Vicki

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Speaking of logging off, I have just shut down the window, is there a logout button?? All new to the chat thing and I sincerely hope I did not stay logged on when I really wasn't!!

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Hi

I have logged into the chat room and it says that Doggie Nut has also logged on, but no reply.:confused: Vicki, did you close the window? Are you still there?

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
OMG...TOO FUNNY!! I only closed the window.....how do you log in and out??? Somebody help me, I've fallen and I can't get up! LOL:eek: signing out now, Vicki(alias The Phantom of the Chat Room!):rolleyes:

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O.k..... I don't know what happened to me tonight, but I did manage to get in there and chat a bit before all of a sudden, I couldn't see the new msgs. coming up in the window! I had chosen 'options' to see if I could change my font size and/or type but then it got messed up. I waited to see if the newest msgs. would appear, but I was still stuck looking at Debbie's reply: "My husband has 2 vacuum stores and he doesn't vacuum!" LMAO!!!! I mean, I wanted to get on with the chatting, but I couldnt' even see the stuff I was typing in!!

Time for bed...... will try again tomorrow. ;) 'night!

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
It got pretty hectic in there tonight with so many of us and trying to change colors and all! We'll try again tomorrow!

·
Valentino's Mom, Vicki
2,590 Posts
I accidentally changed mine cause I didn't know what in the heck I was doing! One thing I did was change the type of computer program. Not sure that did it since I was clicking on about every option there was! I'm an accidental emailer and computer person!:p Vicki

·
Kimberly
10,275 Posts
Christy, I've just found one or two posts where people say they are going to chat and then talk about it after. I don't think there is a regularly scheduled chat session though.

You can always start one!

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
That would be fun! I have a bird forum that gets together Tuesday nights at 5:30 Pacific Time. I could be here on Wednesday nights though. Anyone else?

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Well, I am usually late to the chat...but I know for the easterners...it gets late much earlier! (three hours ahead and all) So I'm sure if we set something up for Wednesday nights, people would drift in and out at different times! :) What do you think Melissa?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts