Havanese Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Melissa I was wondering - like if I see someone on line on the site that I would like to chat with in the chat room, is there anyway to tell them to go to the chat room?

·
Goldie and Stogie
2,301 Posts
You know whats funny, I was just going to post a thread reminding people about the chat room. I came to this forum, and saw your post which I missed the first time.

I would pm them and tell them to go there or start a thread. It depends on how many people you want to know. Im about to start a new thread on some forum ideas, so people can pipe in there. The chat room is pretty cool, I hope people do use it! If I see you in there, Ill go! Also, you can have private rooms so no one else can see. You can also im people in the chat so its like a private messenger with you and one person while you are still in the group chat.

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
I would like to try the chat room. Everytime I log on to the site I check to see if anyone is logged on. No one so far. Do you think it might be possible to arrange a time, post it, and anyone who is available can join in the chat. I know we are all in different time zones so it might be very difficult. But it might be fun. What do you people think?

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
Thats a good idea, you would just have to say the time & what zone you are in.

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
Count me in!! Lets set up a time :) It would be nice to chat with you all. For all the different time zones we will just have to figure it all out and post it, so that anyone who can make it will get a chance to join in on the fun. Do evenings work for any of you? I am sure quite a few of you work during the day.

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
although I do work, days are the best time for me as I am always at my desk. If evenings are good for everyone else, I can try to be on at night.

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
I am free at any time when listing maybe do something like list all the different time zone and put there time in there time zone like Pacific time would be say 8 pm ect. what ever time you would like to set every thing up at for chat. and keeping in mind the average dinner time too LOL GREAT IDEA

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the chat room room would be alot of fun too, figuring out a time might be hard because of the different time zones. When I get on pacific time -7:00 am, it seems like there is more people on. Maybe set up a morning/day chat time and a evening chat time for like 30-60 minutes. So it would be 7-8-9-10 am depending on where you live. And maybe evening would be 6-7-8-9 pm per your time zone.

·
Casper and Missy
2,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am on now, you want to try it? go to the chat room and we will see if it works

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
we are trying to get people to start using the chat room so we know some work ect so thinking of a good time to get things rolling how about 7 am and 7 pm Pacific time

·
Oreo's Mom
2,099 Posts
So it looks like it will be 10AM EST, and 7AM PAC time. Anyone in Central time could let us know what time it is there at that time. In the evening it will be the same :) See you all there!!

·
Mom to Ricky and Sammy
10,319 Posts
Oh yes! Count me in! I would love to get into the chat room when I know some of you are in there too.

Are the times official then? The day of the week ...? I saw 10 a.m. Eastern.... just wondering.

marj :)

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
we had a few this morning it was fun being able to talk insteadof the hurry up and post it to wait to do the back and fourth game LOL we are trying it out to see if any one comes in I will be there for sure

1 - 17 of 17 Posts