Havanese Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!!!!
I am new here and new to the breed but loving it!!!!My little guy is 13 weeks and I think he needs a friend in Colorado. Does anyone live nearby? Maybe we could arrange a playdate???? I am in Longmont, CO and we have an awsome dog park but I know there are alot of them. Let me know.
Thanks

·
Yoda
1,210 Posts
Well Conn I hope you fine some one with a hav for a play mate they are great dogs and welcome to the form Wish I lived in colorado again it is wonderful there. IM now in Sunny southern calif lol

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
He's a cutie...welcome to the forum. I hope you find someone in your area. I'm from IL, so I'm not much help. We travel to Greeley to see one of our daughters, but that's about all of CO that I get to see!!
I haven't gotten my puppy yet....can't wait and the next three weeks will seem like forever....

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
Hi Connabelle, welcome to the forum. Oscar is adorable. But beware, I see the signs, first you want a pal, then playdates, and pretty soon you'll be bringing home another HAV, Oscar's personal playmate. LOL. Happened to us. Jasper's new pal Cash is coming home tomorrow.

Seriously, I hope you do find someone in the area. We found that Jas get's along with most any dog not just Hav's.

Good luck,

Missy, Jasper and soon Cash.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are all so nice!!!!! I know, I am scared my husband might file for divorce if I bring home another one!!!! We do go to the dog park all the time and he loves it we also have an aging (12 yr)Peekapoo who rarlely wants to participate in his play. I am also trying to find someone with an adult Hav for selfish reasons because I have never seen (live) a grown Havanese. I can't wait. Also, just hoping to build some friendships around this common interest in this awesome dog!!!!

All your dogs are darling too...I wish you all were here!!!

·
Samson & Delilah's Mom
2,683 Posts
Tom: What are the dates to the National Speciality. I have an Aunt in Colorado who wants us to visit. Maybe we can combine the two:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Tom,
Sounds like one I will DEFINATELY not miss. I will look forward to seeing you there!!!!

·
Izzy, Doc, and Kai's mom
2,349 Posts
:) I just checked my calendar and that might work out for me.....how do we find out more detailed information like when and what things will be going on? I'm sure I wouldn't be able to go for the whole time...maybe not until the last few days....is there a website? What fun it would be to meet some of you.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts