Havanese Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone keep my Kodi boy in your thoughts for me! I know it's "only" a dental, but you know we moms worry... especially when our babies need to be anesthetized! They were doing him very first thing, and I' dropped him off at 8:15. They will call me when he is awake, and I can pick him up! It is a testament to good teeth that he has made it to 12 1/2 before he has needed a dental, I think!

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Liver Fawn

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yay! Kodi is finished, waking up, did not need to have any teeth removed, and I can pick him up at 2:00!!!

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Excellent news Karen. When I saw him in person at your house I thought that he has the sweetest face. Which enzymatic toothpaste do you use?
CET Vanilla Mint.

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Poor boy is still pretty under the weather tonight. I fed him about 1/3 his normal dinner, since he DID want to eat something, mixed with enough warm water to make it like soup. Now he's sleeping again. They said no stairs for the rest of the evening, so Im going to carry him up to bed soon!

• Sad
Reactions: Sheri

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We also use the Vanilla Mint. It's candy to Scout! 😁 Hope Kodi is feeling better tomorrow. 🥰
Yes! We always start by letting them lick a little off our finger!

Reactions: Heather's

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
I've been using Petrodex as it is less expensive than the CET product. Petrodex is enzymatic. Do you feel there is a big difference between the two products as long as they are enzymatic?

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've been using Petrodex as it is less expensive than the CET product. Petrodex is enzymatic. Do you feel there is a big difference between the two products as long as they are enzymatic?
My understanding is that as long as it's enzymatic, it's fine. I just like the smell of the mint, and they like the taste. I also feel like there is more in the CET tubes, so I'm not sure that the Petrodex is REALLY a better value. But I'm not sure...

Reactions: Melissa Brill

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
My understanding is that as long as it's enzymatic, it's fine. I just like the smell of the mint, and they like the taste. I also feel like there is more in the CET tubes, so I'm not sure that the Petrodex is REALLY a better value. But I'm not sure...
Thanks Karen. Just an FYI - on Amazon the tube of Petrodex is 6.2 ounces and the CET is 2.5. So I guess the Petrodex is more economical. Willow likes it which is a plus!

·
Metrowest, MA
29,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Karen. Just an FYI - on Amazon the tube of Petrodex is 6.2 ounces and the CET is 2.5. So I guess the Petrodex is more economical. Willow likes it which is a plus!
If she likes it, and you like it, AND it's cheaper, it's a win/win! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts