Havanese Forum banner
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Linda and I have MHS. My “syndrome” has been going on for over a year since I got my first pup, whom I named “Dexter.” The forum has been providing my daily therapy and this seems to curb my problem though out the year, but the MHS seems to have gotten out of hand over the past several months due to the steady flow of temptations coming from this forum!

One member of the forum will provide me with my next bundle, in which, I am so appreciative. I am finally came out of the closet….I did leave a few hints.

I can only blame my friends and myself for this MHS, but enough is enough, I have to have “The Real Thing.” And, this will occur soon, and in the mean time, I will have to check the Havanese Forum for daily pictures, activities, and what the other Havs are saying and doing.

On St. Patrick's Day, I will feel much better and even exhausted days after! But, I can survive with my great support system called the MHS Havanese Forum!

Introducing Dexter’s brother, Formerly known as “Elton.”

Attachments

·
Tucker 2007-2020
6,366 Posts
Linda, you kept this secret too long! Congratulations! I think you will have to keep your eyes open because several forum members already tried to claim him. He's so pretty, love his colors!

·
and Murphy & Gracie too!
6,989 Posts
Good for you! Boy are you good at keeping secrets, even with all of us bugging like crazy to know! He's just beautiful and you'll have so much fun with two of them. Congrats!!!

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys are FAST!

I really want to see the changing of the colors of a Havanese. I know you are wondering what his name will be....but, that will have to be a surprise too....I want to see him first, but, I do have a favorite name right now.

·
Sharlene
3,098 Posts
I knew it was you !!! In fact, I was going to post....Linda, spill the beans. Just a hunch and a good one at that. Congratulations !!!! He is gorgeous !!!! I'm so happy for you and Dexter.

·
My Dogs Mom
3,476 Posts
Oh, what a beautiful baby! You are going to love having two and Dexter will be in heaven!! Now we all get to watch his color changes!!

·
Riley & Monte's mom
5,579 Posts
:whoo:Congratulations :whoo:
I also had a feeling it was you, both you and Dexter are going to love having an addition to the family. I do hate to warn you though, MHS does not go away after adding a 2nd I have been wanting a third myself for over a year now also.

·
Registered
11,746 Posts
No worries about puppy snatching (from me anyway) now that I know who he has a l waiting, how could I possibly. Still smiling about this. I could never keep it a secret. I would be blabbing my way to 20, 000 posts.

·
Linda
5,409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am getting excited too! Puppy softness and puppy breath coming my way soon. I will have to step up my energy level again! I know, I will going outside more! But, at least it will be warming for potty training.

I am also looking forward to Dexter's real personality coming out.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.