Havanese Forum banner
201 - 220 of 233 Posts

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
Dear Diary,

There are only 77 more days until my 20th birthday. I am so excited. Dad said that grandma and his sister ordered some special gifts for me, which should be coming soon. I can’t wait to see them.

I am still playing my puzzle games three times a day, and exploring in the backyard every evening. However, I also am getting plenty of rest. I always feel stronger and more alert, when I am well rested.

Boo

Sleeve Textile Comfort Grey Carnivore

·
Metrowest, MA
31,819 Posts
We love you Boo!!! 💗

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dear Diary,

It is almost 3 am on 11/24, and I am getting ready to sleep. For some reason, I got really hungry around 2 am, and started crying. Lucky, Dad figured out what I wanted cause I needed food. I just wanted cookies not my food earlier in the day. I think it is that medicine he gave me. Now, I am getting in my bed and ready to close my eyes. Night.

Boo

·
Registered
144 Posts
Dear Diary,

There are only 77 more days until my 20th birthday. I am so excited. Dad said that grandma and his sister ordered some special gifts for me, which should be coming soon. I can’t wait to see them.

I am still playing my puzzle games three times a day, and exploring in the backyard every evening. However, I also am getting plenty of rest. I always feel stronger and more alert, when I am well rested.

Boo

View attachment 178549
If I calculated correctly, that means your birthday a little after Thanksgiving! We are all grateful for you, Boo! 😊

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #212 ·
Dear Diary,

This morning, I saw my groomer. She gave me a nice bath and a haircut. I love her cause she is very gentle, and does not scare me.

After my bath, Dad and I stopped at the park for 20 minutes, so that I could get a little exercise before it got too hot. I saw some other little dogs. However, Dad said I was the best looking of the bunch.

Now, I am home, and just finished working my puzzle games. I am gonna take a little afternoon nap.

Boo
Dog White Dog breed Road surface Carnivore
Dog Carnivore Asphalt Road surface Grass
Dog Working animal Dog breed Carnivore Grass
Cat Carnivore Felidae Comfort Grey

·
Metrowest, MA
31,819 Posts
I a. SURE you were the beat looking guy in the park… especially with your fancy new harness!!! 💕

Reactions: Sheri and BoosDad

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 · (Edited)
Dear Diary,

Yesterday, I saw the doctor for a recheck. She wanted to make sure my thyroid was fuctionioning well with supplementation.

Dad said that she emailed the lab results today. She told Dad, “Boo’s labs look great! Continue on same regimen. We will recheck in 2 months,” Dad explained that my white and red blood cell counts were excellent. Also, thyroid, liver, and kidney tests all were in the normal range. I guess I am lucky to have such a good doctor.

I just finished playing my puzzle games, and climbed into bed for a little snooze.

Boo

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Ear Comfort

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Toy dog Companion dog

·
Premium Member
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
Dear Diary,

Dad took me too see my groomer today. We had a really good time. She always gets me in and out in an hour. So, I am never waiting. I do not like to wait.

This morning, I wore my Hermes harness and leash. Another grooming client said that I must be the most fashionable dog in Pasadena. That made me blush.

When we got home, I was off to explore in the backyard. Now, I am just gonna relax for a little bit, while Dad washes my bedding.
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Toy dog
Dog Carnivore Companion dog Plant Road surface
Wood Asphalt Tail Flooring Fashion accessory

201 - 220 of 233 Posts