Havanese Forum banner
41 - 60 of 73 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Dear Diary,

I woke up today at 8 am, went potty, played my puzzle game, and ate all my breakfast. Dad was proud of me. I thought it was gonna be a relaxing day. However, Dad tricked me. He took me to the doctor, where they poked me with needles and put a cuff around my arm. I was so upset that I did a protest poop. I was mad at Dad all the way home, and would not look at him. Finally, after, he gave me 3 cookies, I decided I would stop being mad at him. But, he better be nice to me the rest of the week.

Taking a nap now.

Boo

Metrowest, MA
Dear Diary,

I woke up today at 8 am, went potty, played my puzzle game, and ate all my breakfast. Dad was proud of me. I thought it was gonna be a relaxing day. However, Dad tricked me. He took me to the doctor, where they poked me with needles and put a cuff around my arm. I was so upset that I did a protest poop. I was mad at Dad all the way home, and would not look at him. Finally, after, he gave me 3 cookies, I decided I would stop being mad at him. But, he better be nice to me the rest of the week.

Taking a nap now.

Boo
Poor Boo! Ducky had to go to the vet today too, Boo... but they just checked his teeth, they didn't poke him. Be brave, dear Boo, Dad is just taking good care of you! 馃挄

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Dear Diary,

Dad said the doctor called about me. I guess all my tests (that's why they poked me I guess) look good for my age. Dad said the doctor still wants me to receive fluids once a week until my six week recheck (not again), and continue with all my medications. Since I like my kidney diet, the doctor will let me continue to eat it (yum yum), even though I am not Stage 2 kidney disease. I guess I need to listen to Dad and the doctor, if I want to feel good.

Diary, Dad just told me that Shama, still, is leading in the Cutest Pet contest. I hope that people continue to cast votes for her, so she wins by a landslide. We can't have a cat or a "cigarette" smoking dog think they are better than a Havanese.

Boo

Premium Member
Diary, Dad just told me that Shama, still, is leading in the Cutest Pet contest. I hope that people continue to cast votes for her, so she wins by a landslide. We can't have a cat or a "cigarette" smoking dog think they are better than a Havanese.

Boo
Boo - Since I'm behind in following posts, I must have missed the post about the Cutest Pet contest. Can you please post the link that would let me vote? Thanks Boo and I'm so glad you a feeling good!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Boo - Since I'm behind in following posts, I must have missed the post about the Cutest Pet contest. Can you please post the link that would let me vote? Thanks Boo and I'm so glad you a feeling good!
Look for the post entitled, "A Havanese Must Win." You can also find information in the thread, "A Message from Boo (the old guy) to Forum Members." Sorry, I am not savvy enough to insert a link in this post. I am lucky if I can compose a message without too many typos and grammatical mistakes lol.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Dear Diary,

Today was Dad鈥檚 birthday. So, he invited over a few 2-legged walkers for dinner. I heard that Dad made cream of crab soup, pot roast with vegetables, biscuits, and coconut cake. I was a little upset because Dad didn鈥檛 offer me any. However, since everyone was excited to see me, I didn鈥檛 complain. People even brought presents (I think for me).

I鈥檓 kinda exhausted from all the attention. So, I am off to bed.

Boo

Premium Member
Look for the post entitled, "A Havanese Must Win." You can also find information in the thread, "A Message from Boo (the old guy) to Forum Members." Sorry, I am not savvy enough to insert a link in this post. I am lucky if I can compose a message without too many typos and grammatical mistakes lol.
These are the threads about the cutest pet contest, j
Jackie. It鈥檚 not over yet!

Boo鈥檚 thread

Shama cutest pet contest

I鈥檓 pretty sure the link to vote is in the second thread.
Thanks! Got it! I mean, how could Shama even lose?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Dear Diary,

Yesterday, we had a rain and wind storm. So, I could not go out to explore in my yard. However, it is very sunny this morning. So, I joined Dad in the backyard. I found some yellow balls in the grass that smelled kinda funny. Dad told me they are lemons that he uses for tea. I told him he doesn鈥檛 need to make any tea for me.

After we came back inside the house, I played my puzzle games. I still am able to finish both of them. Dad said I come from a line of Rhodes scholars. So, I am super smart.

Well, I know I鈥檓 smart enough to take a nap now.

Boo
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass Plant

Registered
Dear Diary,

Taking a nap now.

Boo

Premium Member
Happy Belated Birthday to your papa, Boo! The cream of crab soup and coconut cake sound delicious to my human ears!

It was ShamaPapa's birthday recently, and I failed to mention it on the forum. Hopefully, you will be able to click on this link to read about it on Instagram. I think you need not have an Instagram account to view the post. You may have to click past something though.

Here is one follow-up post about how awesome ShamaPapa is. It shows him letting Shama lick the bowl after baking her special training cookies.

Here is another follow-up post about how awesome ShamaPapa is. It shows the trails he shovels in the back yard for Shama, and it also shows Shama running down one of the trails.

I hope it's OK that I posted these links in your diary thread, Boo. You love your papa so much that I think you will love Shama's papa too!

馃挌馃挍馃А馃挏馃挋

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Dear Diary,

This morning, Dad woke me early and put me in the car. I was really nervous cause I thought I was going to see the doctor. Boy, I sure was happy to learn that Dad was taking me for a groom.

After Dad dropped me off, my main groomer and her helper got to work, giving me a bath and trim. I must say I looked exceptionally handsome, when they completed their work. It was fast too. I was done in an hour. I guess they realize I am a VIP, and should never have to wait.

I couldn鈥檛 wait to get home because I wanted to poop in my own private space not where other people can see me. Dad picks up my poop with a long tool, and puts it in a bucket. I guess he is saving it for something special.

After I pooped, I got a big drink of water, and played my puzzle game. Dad let me run around in the backyard afterwards. Now, I am getting ready for my afternoon nap.

Boo

Attachments

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Dear Diary,

Last night, I finished my dinner by 9 pm. So, I was feeling pretty good at midnight, when Dad took me out to potty. Dad was gonna sleep with me in my room again to make sure I was OK. However, I told him that i would be fine without him, and climbed in my bed to go to sleep.

I slept all by myself until 8:30 am. I was just waking, when Dad came to check on me. He gave me my eyedrops, and took me outside to potty. I got a big drink of water, when I came back inside. After some snuggles with Dad, I played my puzzle.

I think Dad is real proud of me because I slept all night by myself without any problems.

Boo

Member (Teresa)
From ShamaPapa:

Why am I expecting something like the following very soon:

From Boo: "Well, you young whipper snappers have it so good! In my day I had to walk up and down two flights of stairs, in the winter, in a foot a snow, both ways, just to get to my supper bowl. So, stop your yappin'!" :LOL:
Ed and I (me) are laughing hysterically馃槀 I'm going to go back to the original post and get caught up. Shama papa and Ed really have to meet someda!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Dear Diary,

Sorry, I have not written in you for a while. Things have been kinda dull lately. However, today, Dad's sister came to visit. She brought me some treats, which tasted really good. I got up and played my puzzle games with her for a little bit. Otherwise, i have just been sleeping most of the day.

Dad has been letting me sleep by myself for the past week. He told me that he is happy that i am sleeping through the night now. Thank goodness, i was tired of having him snoring in my room all night. I guess he does not realize that his snoring disturbs me. Poor Dad!

It is hard to believe that it is almost 2022. Just about 10 more months til my 20th birthday!!

Boo

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Dear Diary,

This week I have been eating my breakfast at 9:30 am and my dinner at 7:00 pm. Also, i have been going to bed at 11:00 pm and sleeping til 8:00 am. I think Dad is flabbergasted. I love to mess with his mind haha. I guess i am just feeling good this week.

I am going to play my puzzle games now.

Boo

41 - 60 of 73 Posts