Havanese Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Dear Diary,

I am very excited because we should be getting the official word about Shama's Cutest Pet Contest very soon. I am certain that she will be declared as the winner. I can't wait to get the party started. I better take another snooze, so I can celebrate with everyone.

Boo
Dog Dog breed Felidae Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 · (Edited)
Dear Diary,

This morning, I got my haircut. My grandma told me that I looked very handsome. So, I watched a movie with her. After the movie was over, I ate my lunch, because I was very hungry. Dad let me stay outside and sit in the sun, after I went potty. The sun felt good.

I played my puzzle games later in the day, and followed Dad around the house. Now, I am pretty tired and am going to rest.

Boo
Plant Grass Carnivore Companion dog Groundcover
View attachment 176669
Purple Pet supply Mesh Wood Fawn
View attachment 176669

·
2005-2021
1,788 Posts
Sounds like you had a nice relaxing Saturday with Grandma and enjoying the beautiful California sunshine Boo. Hope every day moving forward is just as special. 💓

·
Metrowest, MA
29,809 Posts
You look GORGEOUS, Boo! (but then, you usually do!) 💗

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Dear Diary,

Dad just told me some exciting news. He said Ricky Ricardo is sponsoring the "Best Veteran" trophy at the Southern California Havanese Club Speciality competition in honor of his best amigo BOO. I am not sure what that all means, as I never belonged to any Havanese Club. However, it makes me feel really special. That Ricky Ricardo is a good guy.

Boo
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Companion dog

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Dear Diary, Today is grandma's birthday. I think she is very old. Dad took me for a car ride, and we got grandma a birthday cake and a big bunch of flowers. The flowers are pretty but they made me sneeze. I just finished my dinner, and went outside to potty. Dad kept me up so much today. I am just bushed, and going to take a snooze. Yawn!

Boo
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Fawn Companion dog

·
2005-2021
1,788 Posts
Sounds like you sure had a busy day visiting with Grandma for her birthday. Grandma visits can be tiring, no wonder you needed a nice nap. Look forward to hearing about all your fun adventures.... :)

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
Dear Diary,

This morning, Dad took me to the groomer. I had a relaxing bath and a little trim. I felt so good, after my bath, that I let Dad stop and buy a new pair of shoes without complaining one bit. I did enjoy the attention from the other shoppers.

After we arrived home, I visited my patch of lawn and ate my lunch. I also played two of my puzzle games. Now, I am gonna take a nap.

Boo
Carnivore Felidae Small to medium-sized cats Dog breed Dog

61 - 73 of 73 Posts