Havanese Forum banner
101 - 120 of 157 Posts

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Dear Diary,
This morning, I went to the groomer. I looked so handsome after my groom. Unfortunately, it took a long time to get home because of a traffic accident. I really tried but I could not hold it, and ended up pooping in the car.

I think Dad was a little frustrated, when he saw the chunks of poop on my tail and back side, when we got home. What could I do? I ran into the backyard and tried to clean myself on the grass.

I guess I didn’t do a very good job cause Dad put me in the laundry room sink to wash. Don’t tell Dad but he does not give a relaxing bath like my groomer. After Dad dried me, I ran into my room. Dad let me play two of my puzzle games, which put me in a better mood.

I am feeling a little more relaxed now, and taking a nap, while Dad washes my blankets.

Boo

View attachment 177203
Poor Boo! That does not sounds like a fin time for you OR Dad!!!

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Premium Member
4,512 Posts
Dear Diary,
This morning, I went to the groomer. I looked so handsome after my groom. Unfortunately, it took a long time to get home because of a traffic accident. I really tried but I could not hold it, and ended up pooping in the car.

I think Dad was a little frustrated, when he saw the chunks of poop on my tail and back side, when we got home. What could I do? I ran into the backyard and tried to clean myself on the grass.

I guess I didn’t do a very good job cause Dad put me in the laundry room sink to wash. Don’t tell Dad but he does not give a relaxing bath like my groomer. After Dad dried me, I ran into my room. Dad let me play two of my puzzle games, which put me in a better mood.

I am feeling a little more relaxed now, and taking a nap, while Dad washes my blankets.

Boo
I understand your Dad's frustration as I've been there, done that with Willow. But don't worry. Love conquers all!

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Dear Diary,

Grandma wasn’t feeling good today. So, Dad and I took care of her. Dad put my bed in her room. That way, I could keep her company. We watched different shows on Netflix. Grandma’s favorite show is Good Witch. I’m not sure why she likes it because there are no Havanese on the show. Oh well.

Dad even let me eat my lunch with grandma. Grandma had split pea soup with crackers, a pineapple salad, and a lemon meringue tart. I had my lamb dinner with boiled chicken breast. We both finished our lunches.

Now, grandma is resting before a light dinner. I decided to go back to my room and sleep a little too.

Boo
Dog Dog breed Comfort Carnivore Style

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
You are a great therapy dog, Boo!

Reactions: BoosDad

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Dear Diary,

Today was fantastic. After the gardeners came this morning, Dad let me wander in the back yard. I love the smell of fresh mown grass. Dad and I also played my puzzle games together this morning and this evening. I think Dad was impressed that I finish my games so quickly. I told him I may be old but I still know what’s going on.

Playing my games this evening made me very hungry. So, I finished every bite of my dinner. I just went outside to pee and poop. Now, I am getting settled in my bed.

Boo
Carnivore Felidae Comfort Dog breed Dog

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Sweet dreams Boo!

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Dear Diary,

This morning, I went to see my groomer. She treats me very well, even when I get a little nervous.Grandma told me I looked very handsome after my groom.

Today, Dad had some visitors in the afternoon. I played my puzzle games, while they were there. They all clapped, when I finished playing. I guess they have never seen a smart Havanese like me.
They told Dad I look very young for my age. That made me very happy.

Well, Diary, I had by bedtime animal crackers. So, I am going to sleep now.

Boo

Plant Vertebrate Road surface Cat Asphalt

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Dear Diary,

i just learned that my cyber pal, Shama, is fundraising for the Animal Humane Society. Shama is the captain of a team of dogs, and their human companions, who will be participating in a local walk for animals. All donations will go to help the Animal Humane Society. This year, Shama named her team after me (i.e., Boo's Hounds). I am very honored by this gesture. The walk is being held in April 2022.

Shama put a link to the fundraiser in the thread "Boo's 20th Birthday." We encourage forum participants to go to that link, and make a donation to help less fortunate animals. Dad just made a donation as part of my birthday giving drive,

Boo

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #114 ·
Dear Diary,

Today is a beautiful day in California. All the flowers are blooming in the back yard. I spent a good thirty minutes enjoying all the back yard smells. Now, I am back inside for a late breakfast. All that smelling made me hungry.

Well, Diary, I decided to start another thread (This Old Havanese Says). I am going to try to post a new thought every day. Dad says it will be a good mental exercise for me. We shall see.

Boo
Dog Plant Carnivore Dog breed Grass

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
Dear Diary,

Today, when I was out in the garden, minding my own business, I stepped on a dying bee. That made me cry. Dad check me out but could not find the stinger just a dead bee. I stepped on a bee once before. So, I knew I would be ok. However, Dad was worried and called the doctor. I did not need to go in cause I was just fine, and had no reaction. Dad sure is a worry wart.

Boo

Attachments

·
Owned by a Havallon
3,142 Posts
Dear Diary,

Today, when I was out in the garden, minding my own business, I stepped on a dying bee. That made me cry. Dad check me out but could not find the stinger just a dead bee. I stepped on a bee once before. So, I knew I would be ok. However, Dad was worried and called the doctor. I did not need to go in cause I was just fine, and had no reaction. Dad sure is a worry wart.

Boo
Poor Boo! Glad he is ok.

·
Metrowest, MA
30,820 Posts
Dear Diary,

Boo
Oh, poor Boo! Pixel says you could have milked this for AT LEAST a couple of day’s worth of special treatment! At your age, you should know this, but maybe you never learned the fine theatrical arts. You need to hop on three legs, trembling dramatically, and pretend to be terribly afraid to go out on the grass for quite some time. You DO have to remember which foot got stung… if you start limping on the wrong foot, the jig is up!

·
Member (Teresa)
1,024 Posts
Oh, poor Boo! Pixel says you could have milked this for AT LEAST a couple of day’s worth of special treatment! At your age, you should know this, but maybe you never learned the fine theatrical arts. You need to hop on three legs, trembling dramatically, and pretend to be terribly afraid to go out on the grass for quite some time. You DO have to remember which foot got stung… if you start limping on the wrong foot, the jig is up!
You crack me up Karen😂

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Dear Diary,

Tonight, I played a trick on Dad. After I finished my supper, Dad took me out to potty. When we came back inside, Dad let me play my puzzle game, while he took a shower. Dad was still in the shower, when I finished my puzzle game. Since I was feeling tired, i climbed into my bed instead of waiting for Dad to put me in my bed. Boy, Dad was surprised, when he came in my room and did not see me until he looked in my bed. He did not realize that I can climb in my bed without his help. Haha.

Boo
Dog Comfort Carnivore Dog breed Liver

101 - 120 of 157 Posts